Everbright smile & Debt 2 Wealth Club / Sold Personal Information & Charged Account outside of Agreeemnt

DO NOT DO THIS FREE TRIAL. I followed all of the user agreement, never received the product, was charged 87.47 even after canceling, and was on hold for over an hour to have a refund issued and then was hung up on.

Additionally, they sold my information to debt 2 wealth club (another one of their companies) and that company attempted to charge me $40 without my permission. Luckily my Credit Card Company blocked the charge. This is illegal.

Had to Cancel my credit card.

Comments

20th of Feb, 2010

Same thing happened to me I was told debt2wealthclub is not even a legit company by their own people. CANCEL YOUR CARD if you fell for this and do it NOW!

• Le
      1st of Mar, 2010

I was also charged by debt2wealthclub for $40 without my permission. They said they'd refund the charge, but I also cancelled my credit card to avoid future problems. They sent me an email with web address and accounts I never had but I'm not going to log on their site just to be on the safe side.
    Everbrite and debt2wealthclub should be sued about their illegal activities.

• Ka

3-3-210

I too have become a victim of Ever Brite/ Debt 2 wealth scam. I called my cc to dispute this so I will see what transpires. This is incredible. This is the 1st time I have ever been scammed out of anything. I have told my cc company I WILL NOT PAY ANY OF THESE CHARGES AT ALL!!! I don't care what they do to me either...I WILL NOT PAY THESE. It just makes me sick that these companies can do this to anyone.

• Rl
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I too was "charged" $40.00 for this debt2 wealth scam - contacted them and was told they would issue a credit - we shall see. Spoke with Wendy at 866-235-9751 who represents this outfit. Also contacted my cc company to dispute this charge. This is OUTRAGEOUS!

• Ls
      3rd of Mar, 2010

same thing never got the trial product for everbrite...and then took 45 minutes to get it canceled then they cahrged me $40 from the Debt2Wealth...called the CC to dispute and canceled the call...Just got a phone call from them waiting to verify my info...the chick could barely speak english...i told her I didn't approve anything I will not verify anything and told them to cancel and destroy any of my information...something should be done!

• Ke
      15th of Mar, 2010

same thing here:SCAMMED!! we did get the tooth whitener, took the $2.87 shipping then 1 week later took $40.00. got on to cc company.. they were no help at first and said they couldn`t stop the charges or stop any further payments to them. got the number of this company and have just spent 10mins on phone to america..we have been told by them that we are getting refunded, also getting a package of $200 as a sorry. I bet!! they also said would we like to be passed to debt 2 wealth. we were given a serial number as referance of cancellation which we have just given our cc... we have asked our cc company if we can cancel our cc as we are still dubious after reading many other postings to other companies taking money after the fact and have been told by our cc company that they can take money out when they want and that we have to go through this process each time. i have told CAPITAL ONE that i am not paying them at the end of the month as it is the only way i can make sure that there are no funds available to these thieves

• Ke
      17th of Mar, 2010

well go figure was on the phone on the 15 th march and ibuildwealth have refunded the 40 dollars on the 16 march did not expect that think i will still cancle me card

6th of Apr, 2010

I was also charged $40. I called right away and was on the phone maybe 10min. Received a cofirmation # and email stating I would be refunded and everything was cancelled. Just wait and see what happens. I can't believe companies can do this!!!

• De
      29th of Jun, 2010

Samething happened to me. I am still waiting for my refund. If anybody can give me an email address, I would greatly appreciated it.

• Un
      13th of Nov, 2010

Same thing just happened to me. BUT they charged me in Sept and October before I caught it. My credit card company said this is a legimate charge since the company has my name, address, email and credit card number. I'm furious because I ordered a sample back in January 2010, cancelled their service and am now being charged for something that is not legimate. I just got off the phone and they are unable to help me today because its Saturday, told me to call back on Monday. 866-835-2285