Ever Private Credit Card / Unauthorized withdrawal form checking account

Over this last year, with my previous checking account I lost $4500 , ( $3000 in unauthorized withdrawals from random, fly-by-night inter net companies and $1500 in bank overdraft charges ).

I just opened a new bank account five days ago, and I was determined to be extra careful about monitoring my account. Well, I did get that part right this time. However, I FOOLISHLY applied for some short term loans on line, and provided my bank information. When I checked my balance today, rather than the + $300 balance, I expected, I was told that my balance was -- $83.85. The bank was able to remove the $35 charge, because this was an unauthorized withdrawal. The bank told me the unauthorized withdrawal was done by Ever Private Credit Card, in the amount of $48.95. I need those funds for my son's physical therapy, and other medical needs, as he recovers from a near fatalistic, critically injurious car accident this last month. I feel truly victimized. Now I know the meaning of that slang phrase that the kids use, "slim shady.' Ever Private Credit Card Corporation is the ultimate of "slim shady" companies!

Comments

• Ar
      12th of Mar, 2007
    Lifetime Validity - Unauthorized withdrawals from checking account

Yesterday wen i checked my balance... it was well above 50 Rs. ut at night it fell below 1 Re. to 45 p. No calls were made yesterday. Beware of Lifetime Validity, they are cheaters!

21st of Mar, 2007

This is a scam! I did not authorize EverPrivateCard to take fund from my account.

• Pa
      21st of Mar, 2007

This happened to me today $49.99 was taken out of my checking account for this card without my authorization. How do I get my money back?

• Ka
      23rd of Mar, 2007

On 3/12/07 EverPrivate Card (website) www.everprivatecardservice.com or www.quickcardservice.com charged my account for $49.95. I have not clue who or what this is. But my bank has been notified with the fraudulent charge.

• Ni
      24th of Mar, 2007

Omg!! Today i picked up my mail i got a statement from my bank that said i was -49.95 in my saving account i tried to contact the number given which sent me to another web site then i came across this. How do i talk with the bank about this how do i prove that i never approved this transaction if anyone who can help please contact me i will be calling the bank Monday morning about this scam shame on these ppl... and i have no clue who they are or what they offer...

• El
      25th of Mar, 2007

I opened my bank statement today to find that I had been electronically drafted $49.95 from my account. I have never heard of EverPrivateCard. I do not recall having ever applied for any type of credit card and consenting to this charge. This is theft. I am a single mother with 3 children. I hope this company enjoys the money that they convincingly took out of the mouths of my children. I want to do something about this. I do not want this to happen to someone else without having felt like I at least tried to report this to whomever. I am so appalled I don't even know what to say. It is hard to rearrange for $50.00 stolen from the account of a single mother. That was gas and groceries. So, if this company happens to read this thanks a lot.

• Ni
      25th of Mar, 2007

Im writing that this issue be looked asap!! I picked up my mail today to find that my savings account is -49.95 this was charged to my account without me authorizing it at any given time i never spoke with anyone at this company nor did i e-mail anyone either. I want my money back or my account with my bank right i would like someone to contact the bank and as well as myself. I will be contacting a lawyer on this due to this is fraud and i will not allow people to scam others who do not have money in the first place once again you may contact me e-mail or by phone 570-785-3611 anytime asap thank you nicole j sweeney...

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2007

I also had $49.95 withdrawn from my checking account on March 15, 2007. I, too, did not authorize nor give any of my personal information to this company. I also had applied for a fast cash loan.

27th of Mar, 2007

I checked my account last week and found this withdrawal of $49.95 that I knew nothing about. I went to my bank and they helped me to find this company name and found their number. I need help to get this amount put back into my account.

27th of Mar, 2007

This happened to me too! I have tried to contact them through their stupid website, but not luck! Has anyone heard back from them??? I am trying to get the transaction reversed, due to fraud. AGH... This transaction has ended up in a domino effect, now my account is way overdrawn!! We don't even make enough now, with my husband being laid off. I tell, if i ever get a person from the company on the phone... HELP...

• Sh
      27th of Mar, 2007

This company took $49.95 out of my checking account without my authorization. I don't know who they are or what they do and I can't seem to get in touch with anyone to get my money back.

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2007

They took 49.95 out of my account and I dont even know who these people are. How can they just go into your account with a fake electronic check and take you money? Something needs to be done.

• Am
      28th of Mar, 2007

This just happened to me. These jerks did the same thing to me.

I can't understand how they are getting away with this as many people as they have scammed! I reported to the BBB and the FBI. Hope something gets done about this jerk, Josh Finer.

• Jr
      28th of Mar, 2007

Im also a victim of everprivatecard co. I hope this people go to hell!

28th of Mar, 2007

They did it to me also, in seeking help, I am out $49.95. My Rent check went bad and I am in jeopardy of losing my lease, and I can't do a thing.

• Jg
      28th of Mar, 2007

It happened to me today, the bank (U.S. Bank) said they had EverPrivateCard flagged as fraudulent, but they allowed the transaction anyway... i don't get it? They informed me my best recourse was to close out my account and open a new one, cause there is nothing they can do to prevent this from happening, they set my account where no debits can come through but that screws up so much stuff... I don't even know who EverPrivateCard is and they have 50 of my hard earned dollars and I'm pissed... somebody tell me something.

• De
      28th of Mar, 2007

They got me too and now I am negative and don't know what to do my electric check is going to bounce and the only way u can get anyone is by e-mail and they wont e-mail u back... It was a scam and we all are victims!!! If anyone knows how to get our money back please e-mail me!!!

28th of Mar, 2007

I just wanted to write this letter to inform everyone that these jerks will keep taking the money if you dont close the account. First of all I never even gave these people my account # in the first place still confused on that, about three months ago these jerks took the first 49.95 out of my account under the name Secret Card Cash, then three months go by and they do it again under the name EverPrivateCard for 49.95 my bank said the only thing i could do to get this reversed is file a police report and close my account. This is all one big headache and if i ever get ahold of one of theses people uggghhh. If you have any questions or just want to talk about this matter because u are so pissed off feel free to e-mail at storminref@comcast.net. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THESE ### ARE STOPPED.

29th of Mar, 2007

EverPrivateCard took an electronic check out for 49.95 from my account which I did not authorize.

• Da
      29th of Mar, 2007

EverPrivateCard has you fill out a loan application to see if you qualify, get your bank information but once you read it you have red flags popping up.... but I never submitted anything because at the end I felt it was a scam... and I want these money debited back to my account.