Ever Pet Dry Cat Food / This food killed 2 of my cats within 72 hrs

Sunshine Mills, Inc.
500 6th Street SW, P.O. Box 676
Red Bay AL 35582
Phone: 800-633-3349
On Friday [protected] I bought a bag of Ever-pet dry Cat Food (the blue bag) at the "Dollar General Store" that was at 2pm. We got home and fed our cats this food. Within a half hour my cats were deathly sick. They Vomited what looked like Liquid Brick. Then they went into the Dry Heaves. Then they steadly went down hill. The youngest cat was 7 months old he lasted 30 hrs was here but totally brain dead almost with 3 hrs of feeding. The Mother which was 8 yrs old didnt go down the first day but on Saturday started to fail. She went into a semi-coma and died 72 hrs of the feeding. I tried sustain her with a syringe and water. I had not noticed reports on face book on warnings of this food which I understand now is all over the place. Now I have contacted my local "dollar general store" Manager was very nice we live in a small town where everybody knows everybody, She did report this to her Dist Manager which jumped on this immediately and gave me a number to call "Dollar General" and I did get ahold of a live person they took my "incident Report" That was at 10am and recieved a email from the Manufacturer I listed above which produces the cat food 3 hrs later and also a real person phone call and making arrangements to Pick up a Sample of the Cat Food in Question. So if someone experiences this here is a number to call for Dollar General it is as follows [protected] and this is for dollar general and tell them what has happened, they will need a Lot number on the bag in question, a exp date and then they will notify the Vendor and they will contact you for information from you. I am upset yes, I see other complaints listed on this site on this food, . Latest one was on 5-16 and I did add a comment to that post but I do not think people are aware of the process. Take the time, Hopefully I can get some attention.
May 27, 2015