Ever Brite Smile / Scam Artists

1 3609 North 29th AvenueHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-440-4397

I just cancelled my credit card as I have had similar experience as others with these scam artists. For those who wish to try to contact these thieves, they come under the XM Brands umbrella company, and have a website at http://www.xmbrands.com for the products you should avoid. They also list an e-mail address, support@xmbrands.com and phone # [protected]. I don't know how often they change phone #s, but I had success reaching them at [protected]. They are supposed to be available 9a.m. to 6p.m. (Eastern time). I have 2 addresses for them, if you wish to send certified mail to cancel them:

XM Brands, Inc.
3609 North 29th Avenue
Hollywood, FL 33020

XM Brands, Inc.
3389 Sheridan St., Suite# 217
Hollywood, FL 33021

By the way, the Florida Better Business Bureau rating is "F". No surprise there! The question is, why aren't they being prosecuted and shut down?

Ro

Comments

6th of Feb, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - never even received product
    Ever brite Smile

First of all I didn't even consint my credit card use. I am furious, but not at my boyfriend! He was trying to suprise me with a teeth whitening kit. I have been charged the $2.19 twice for a trial offer and the $87.47 for a monthly fee and have not received any product to even try out. So watch out people, now I have to close my acct and start a new one! I am also going to find out what I need to do to turn these people in.

6th of Feb, 2010

It is suppose to be " My Ever Brite Smile"

16th of Feb, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - Never Received Product
    1315 Kodac St
    Winnemucca
    Nevada

EverBrite Smile is a total SCAM!

I order it on January 29, 2010 and was billed for the shipping of their Free Trial Product in the amount of $3.87.

On February 11, 2010 my account was hit for an additional $87.47.

I never received the product so I phoned to ask and they said it showed that it was shipped to my address. I had 10-days from the date of the order to cancel my account with them.

How can I evaluate a product I never received.

WARNING...GET YOUR ACCOUNT CANCELED. Otherwise they will hit your credit card for $87.47 EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

25th of Feb, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - Took money from account
    Ever Brite
    Virginia

Company took 3.87 & .12 from my account on 2/12/10, which I agreed to for a trial of their product, then on 2/18/10 I cancelled because company did not send product and has a transaction waiting to come from my account of 87.47 & 2.62. this was all in the 10 days. but quess what they took the money on 2/23/10.

Beware of the scam and do not buy the product!

• Kv
      22nd of Mar, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - Deductions on Credit Card
    not given on website
    unknown from website
    North Carolina
    Phone: 1-877-666-0531
    myeverbritesmile.com

This company is not honoring its cancellation policy of 10 days. It still has not repaid my money.

Its website states: "Call 1-877-666-0531 at any time to cancel your enrollment or modify shipments. This gives you the opportunity to try this product for 10 days (just pay s&h) so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you. "

• El
      24th of Mar, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - Frauds
    California

YOU ARE BEING WARNED DO NOT BUY FROM THEIR SCAM COMPANY

DO NOT EVEN SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TRIAL AS YOU WILL HAVE YOUR 1ST PAYMENT DEDUCTED WITHIN DAYS OF YOUR TRAIL FEE BEING TAKEN. YOU WILL NOT HAVE EVEN TRIED THIS PRODUCT BEFORE THEY TAKE YOUR PAYMENT.

THEN WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR PAYMENT AROUND $90 YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU CANT GET IT BACK BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO A BAD CREDIT BUREAU (NOT SURE HOW TRUE THIS IS) IF YOU DO A CHARGE BACK IN ANY WAY. SO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PAYMENT.

DONOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY HAVE NO ADDRESS AND NO EMAIL ADDRESS...IS THIS NOT STRANGE. AND THE TRIAL COMES FROM A SORTING OFFICE...OH HOW SCAMMISH IS THIS...WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

Best thing to do. Say your card is stolen and stop all payments the minute u see their payment pending and save yourself all the hassle. Like what Ive just been through!!! And feel lucky that u didn't have to even speak to them as they really don't care when u talk to them. Take all the advise below and do it now!!!

WHICH MERCHANT SERVICES DO THEY USE TO HAVE THESE SCAMS GOING???

TOTALLY ANNOYED FOR DOING THIS!!!

• Sp
      28th of Mar, 2010

Ros, I got screwed 4 months ago, sane story.
    LONG story short, BUT I could NOT get anywhere at the800 number, so I went to work on it myself.
    I got all the info you need. Example: I got this:
    OWNER NAME
    REAL RESIDENCE
    RESIDENTIAL PHONE-THIS IS GREAT IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SWEAR AT HIM AND THE WIFE!!!
    AKA"S and ALIAS used and CONVICTIONS IN FLORIDA.
    ETC> ETC LOCATION OF THE CALL CENTRE AND WAREHOUSE.
    I EXACTED MY REVENGE BY PHONING AT HOME AT 3AM 5AM for aboutA WEEK !!! Finally, aAter phoning this towel Head, his ### went nuts with me, "ALL I WANT IS MY $$$. zTHATS all, no more...

AMAZING AT HIM !!I And keepin his kids awake all night !!! TOO BAD ### They put me on hold for 5 minutes, an d just make up more ###, but I SHAKE EM UP when I tell them My intensions about the VERBAL confrentation I WILL H AVE WITH ONE OF THEM AT # AM..
    ANY WAY< IF YOU GUY WANT THE INFO> I GOT IT. JUST leave a note here and I'll HELP YOU OUT, YOU CAN GET YOUR $$$ BACK>>|
    GOOD LUCK>>> KENNY MCcANSE XM AND ###S AT GOOGLE NEED TO BE "FIXED !!!

• Mn
      2nd of Apr, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - fraud
    Georgia

This company does not have a working phone number for customer service. There is no way to get in touch with them. Do not order this product they will just suck money out of your account with no way to stop them beyond canceling the account and getting a new one.

• Ta
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I also received the trial, then canceled within the time limit. As I was balancing my checkbook, I see they deducted $158.00 from my account. Ouch!!! I can not get in touch with any one also. If any one has any suggestions, please post it. This has to stop. What about the better business bureau?
    Tammy Raimondo
    Jamestown, N.Y.

5th of Apr, 2010

I am dealing with this same company (?) everbrite/everbrite smile/whitersmile comes on credit card bill with phone #. Never got the trial sample. I should have known this was a scam. I did get hold of Celebrity in time, HOPEFULLY so they will not bill me. My last day to get out of this deal with everbrite was Friday 4/2/2010 I called & after listening to TRUMPET music so loud I think they think you will hang up because it is so obnoxious I finally gave up for the day. Well...BIG MISTAKE. Called Sat. & spoke to Madison (right) who said she would cancel it for me & send me an email. Wait, wait, wait, no email. Tried to call back just to get the same recording with the TRUMPET music forever. Then called again. I'm sorry we are only open M-F EST from 9am to 7 pm. Funny, I just spoke to one of your liars. Called today & argued with them about never receiving the trial so how can they charge me if I don't know if the product works since I never got it? She goes on to say when I get the ORDER, not the trial I can return it IMMEDIATELY, that same day with the RMA # on the front of the package, she did give me that. Called my CC Company but there is nothing they can do until the major charges are put on the card. So, I wait for delivery & will send back with a confirmation # so I know they got it. I am sure they will have a restock fee or something else. This is so bad & for MSN to place this on their homepage just for the ad $$ is Bull CRAP! I got so tired of trying to understand her & finally started mocking her. Here is the # I called & it helps (ha) if you have the conf. # that was sent in your email. Mine had a phone # as well & I just happened to write it down. It is a shame the way this country has become money grubbing thieves like this company. Infuriates me. Here is the # I have to call this company. Call & listen to the TRUMPET PLAY. Overbearing & I am so sick of being ripped I will never order from an ad like that again.
    877-666-0531 You will get a run around & may or may not get your $ back. Thanks to MANDY!

5th of Apr, 2010

I saw it on MSN home page, as if they have tried it & got their $$ worth. Well, they have the $$ but we don't. Just another AMERICAN SCAM!

5th of Apr, 2010

I would love to call the unamerican with an american name at 2 am. Send me the info. Have not been charged with the full amount, never got the sample, like I would when I ordered on a Friday & it was 7 day free trial. I am the stupid one but would love to give them more grief. Thanks Kenny Diana

• Ax
      16th of Apr, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - Continued Deductions from Account
    Ever Brite
    Texas

I received a trial from this company - then received a charge on my card 2 weeks later - i called to dispute and they said they only refund half of that charge. Not only have they not refunded that but they charged my account again.

• Sp
      21st of Apr, 2010

HEY KIDDO, Did you get the INFO. I sent in the MESSAGE TO YOU ???
    Please let me know when you see this...GOOD LUCK< screw the ###!!!
    SPANKY...Ken McCanse
    416 668 2755
    TORONTO, ONTARIO.

• Dt
      21st of Apr, 2010
    Ever Brite Smile - Charged twice even called in and cancel, don't allow to cancel after 10-12 days trial
    California

After reading an article about whitening teeth, I order a trial version from Ever Brite Smile and Celebrity Whitening on 3/11. Ever Brite Smile did not spell out term and condition when check out like Celebrity Whitening to let consumer know that there is a subscription to the trial period. Anyhow, I did not received the trial product until 10 days later, and was not aware of the charge until on 4/2 when I saw my account was charge on 3/23 with $87.47 and $2.62 for international fee. I called 877-683-3080 on 4/2 to cancel. Ever Brite Smile rep said that she will cancel the account but unable to give me the refund. I also called my debit checkcard with Wells Fargo to disbute the charge and the rep said she will temporary credit my account back for that amount while under investigation, and also put a block on my account so I won't get charge again..but I just found out today, 4/21 that on 4/13, they charged my account again. I called them again to complain and ask for the refund..they refused and said I missed the deadline of cancellation, which was 10-12 days after you place an order that you must call in to cancel. They refused and said only able to cancel and refund $20. Although, on 4/2, they said they cancelled my account. What a BIG SCAM.. Would some attorney out there look into this and do something about this? Consumer was not aware of the subscription and until she found out, she should be able to cancel the subsription for the product that she can't use.

7th of May, 2010

KEN,
    IF THIS WORKS YOU ARE MY NEW HERO. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER, I HAVE BEEN SICK & EVERY MOMENT I AM CALLING THEM, TRYING TO GET THEM, DURING THE DAY. SO, I JUST CALLED ABOUT 8:00 P.M. A MAN ANSWERED & I SAID WHO'S SPEAKING, WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? WHO ARE YOU? I TOLD HIM & HE GOT IRATE & HUNG UP, SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS. I SAID THAT'S OK. I INTEND TO CALL YOU EVERY CHANCE I GET. HE CALLED ME BACK TO SAY HE WOULD NOT SPEAK TO ME IF I WAS GOING TO BE BELIGERENT. I STARTED TO SAY YOU WERE THE ONE & HE SAID MAAM, MAAM, PLEASE, LET ME SPEAK. YOU CAN NOT CALL HERE THE WAY YOU DID & EXPECT ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SAID I DID, I HAVE SO MANY TIMES THEN I LISTED EVERYONES NAME I HAD SPOKE TO & HE SUDDENLY ASKED WAS I IN TEXAS, I SAID YES. HE SAID WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME? I SPELLED IT FOR HIM & HE SAID WAIT A MINUTE & I WILL PULL YOUR FILE UP. SUDDENLY HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT, BEFORE HE KNEW NOTHING. GAVE HIM MY ORDER #, EVERYTHING & THEN HE SAID WHERE DID YOU GET THIS # I SAID OFF THE COMPLAINT BOARD ON THE COMPUTER . YOU DO KNOW YOU HAVE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS ABOUT PEOPLE ORDERING YOUR PRODUCT & NOT GETTING IT BUT BEING BILLED FOR IT? HE WOULD CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I SAID I HAVE SPOKE TO SO MANY PEOPLE THERE & THEY ALL GIVE ME A DIFFERENT STORY. SO NOW I WILL CALL YOUR HOME EVERY MOMENT I CAN. HE SAID WAIT A MOMENT, OH, I SEE YOUR FILE HERE NOW. I WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL. I HAD ASKED FOR SOMETHING IN AN EMAIL SINCE IT STARTED & THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE AN EMAIL. HE ENDED UP ACTUALLY BEING CIVIL & I TRIED VERY HARD MYSELF. SO NOW I HAVE THE EMAIL, IF IT ISN'T REMOVED WITHIN 5 DAYS I WILL SEND IT TO MY CREDIT CARD CO. & MAYBE THEY WILL REFUND IT. I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T ADD ANOTHER ONE ON JUST FOR SPITE. BEFORE IT WAS OVER HE WAS CALM, I WAS CALM & I THANKED HIM FOR BEING A GENTLEMAN & WORKING WITH ME. WHEW. IF NOT FOR YOU I WOULD NEVER HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT. YOU THE MAN! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HAD A HARD TIME GETTING BACK IN HERE BUT IF OR WHEN I GET THE REFUND, MY NEW BEST FRIEND WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW. KEEP UP THE FIGHT & I APOLOGIZE AGAIN ABOUT THE DELAY. SINCERELY, DI SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS, IT WAS 1/2 DONE BEFORE I REALIZED IT. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
    OH, OH, HE SAID WE SEND OUT 30, 000 A DAY & I SAID YES & YOU ARE RICH FROM IT & YOU REALLY NEVER SEND ANYTHING OUT! OH HE WAS HOT WHEN HE CALLED BACK. YOU ARE THE BEST...
    MAYBE WE CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING LIGIT, MAIL IT & WE TOO CAN BE RICH.
    THANKS A MILLION! YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND, DI