ever bright smiles / Fraud

1 398 E. Dania Beach Blvd Suite #395 , Dania Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-869-2674

Do not, I repeat do not order this product under their b.s. 10 day free trial period where you only pay the shipping costs... I read their terms of agreement before I submitted the order... You have 10 days from the time you submit your order, not when it is processed... I ordered the product on 3/21/10, I cancelled the subscription on 10/30/2010 because I had not rec'd the product, by their own terms of, I had until midnight 4/1/2010 to cancel... They illegally charged the 87.67 and when I called their "customer support" all I got was it will take 10 to 15 business days to have the amount credited back to my account... This is all b.s. folks... I made several phone calls to them, all you get is excuses, stall tactics, and they put you on hold for 30 minutes at a whack just to talk to someone... I have filed a complaint with the FTC and the Florida State Attorney General's Office and with my local county sheriff's office... I had to file a complaint to get a case number for my bank... It is the only way your ever going to see your money back... DO NOT order this product under their 10 day free trial period scam... You will get charged the monthly subscription amount before you even receive the product... And, they will continue to charge your account... This outfit is out of Panama, there is no way to hold them accountable... All you can do is file a internet fraud complaint with your local law enforcement, get a case number and go to your bank, file a fraud report and then and only then will you see your money back into your account... You would also be wise to close out the credit card you used to purchase this product to ensure that this scam outfit doesn't charge you again for a subscription you canceled...

Comments

• Ke
      25th of Dec, 2009

taking money out of my account ever bright smiles

• Er
      26th of Apr, 2010

I too was scammed by this company. I, unfortunately, did not read the fine print before ordering the kit. It appeared to be a charge of $3.97. The package did not include any information about "membership". I noticed the $87.47 charge pending on my acct. and then acted. It was after the 10 day trial period. A refund was refused since it was after the ten day period. The bank cannot stop the payment, even tho it has not posted to my acct yet. This may not be technically illegal but it is certainly a scam.

• Ro
      6th of May, 2010

does anyone know of an email address for these people = syndex industries so i can cancel my membership?...

im from the UK and cannot call the number provided...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

• Tu
      22nd of May, 2010

Call the other number they give (for international callers) not the US number. I managed to get through (from UK) dialling: --- 020 -- 3318 - 5241. I phoned at about 9.05pm in the EVENING. It actually seemed - a long distance call -- as there was a voice delay - so don't stay on long... they ask for information which they ALREADY have... they just go over and over info they already know... Are they MAKING MONEY from people calling?? Could be! ---- I kept it snappy - I gave them their reference number for my order and told them I didn't want anything else. They tried to send me another 10-day trial kit... Don't spend more than a minute with them!!

• Ra
      7th of Jun, 2010

PLEASE DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

The UK trading standards can't help and the only option is to cancel your card with the bank and lose £60.41 initial payment.

I have spoken to trading standards and even if you write to the company to cancel, it still wont stand as the 10 day trial period because the law differs from the UK to USA.

I guess its a case of remembering that IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT USUALLY IS!!!

• Ka
      7th of Jun, 2010

Can anyone please advise how to contact Syndex Industries (this is regarding the Colo Pure Cleanse) from Australia - the number they advise +61 3900 86241 says that it either disconnected or not available - I desparately need to contact them to cancel this product that I have ordered but do not want as there are "strings attached" ie, ongoing products send and money debited - PLEASE HELP!!!

14th of Jun, 2010

The company behind the scam is called XM Brands aka Syndex Industries aka all the domains below.

They are being investigated by the Florida Attorney General.

They are behind many scams and own all these websites:
    1. tribecaindustries.com
    87. colopurecleanse.com
    88. googleprofitlibrary.com
    88. xmbrands.com
    89 syndexindustries.com

If you have been scammed by any of the above file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General at:
    Office of the Attorney General
    Economic Crimes Division
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    Telephone: #561-837-5000

• To
      5th of Jul, 2010

IM GUTTED I CANT CONTACT THESE PEOPLE TO CANCEL THE PRODUCT BUT HAVE CANCELED MY DEBIT CARD NO OTHER PAYMENT HAS COME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BUT WHEN YOU TRY TO PONE THE UK NUMBER 0161 768 0100 ITS JUST GOES BEEP BEEP BEEP AND THE OFFI CANT BELEVE I HAVE FELL FOR THIS WAT A MUPPET IVE CANCELED MY DEBIT CARD BUT IF THEY STILL MANAGE TO GET MORE PAYMENTS THEN ILL AVE TO CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT GUTTED

• Po
      16th of Nov, 2010

I have the same problem. Thanks for recommending to cancel the credit card, which I did.

Their number is 800-864-9903. The officer at the bank I have an account even told me that they do business legally. (D_ck head!)

Can we file this case on www.ic3.gov? This is a robber on cyber!