EventTicketsExpress.com / Broken promises

1 Zimbabwe Review updated:

I traveled all the way from zi and wanted to watch a jonas brothers concert, i looked for tickets on the internet and bought two for 475 frikin' us dollars, 2 days before the concert, they inform me that they didn't have the tickets anymore. Where did they [censored]ing go???

I am so pissed off!

Comments

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2009

I'm not sure what all happened here but I've never had a problem with them. Maybe they won't ship to Zimbabwe?
    Or your credit card was wrong? Please give more details like:
    when did you order them?(3 days before the concert??)
    Why the hell would you wait 2 days before the concert to call? You can't be to bright. Why complain about the price of the tickets, just don't buy them. Did they charge you credit card?

6th of Jan, 2011

Our family bought tickets to the BCS national championship game in Glendale, AZ from Event Ticket Express. The pruchase was made a month before the game. Then, 2 days before we are scheduled to leave, we were still waiting for the tickets to be shipped. After an hour-long conversation, the representative told us that the tickets were no longer available. In short, the company found other buyers at the last minute who would pay more and decided to break our contract. We are now stuck with hotel rooms and flights, but no tickets to the game. I would advise all ticket purchasers who use this company to be fearful of its tactics. We are one among many people who have experienced similar practices and have initiated legal proceedings against the company. If you have experienced the same type of service, get in touch with a law firm in Birmingham, AL to join in the suit.

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2014

Watch the delivery and service charges!!! They rip you off on these charges. We bought tickets to the circus at the Barclay center and were charged $45.00 more then ticket master. Most of their extra charges are service charges that we were charged at $9.50 x 5 tickets which added $47.50 to our total. Ticket master service charge was a one time charge of $4.50 which would have been a $43.00 savings. The ticket master tickets were $38.00 the same price as Ticket express. From now on we will only buy from ticket master.

• La
      21st of Nov, 2014

Horrible company! I bought 12 tickets to see the Detroit Red Wings last month and they only sent me 8 to download. I emailed them twice before the game about that and their customer representative assured me the other 4 tickets would be sent to me from the seller, but they never arrived. I called them a few hours before the game trying to get replacement tickets for our group of 12, but they said they could not do much for us except give us the telephone number for the venue to see if they still had any tickets left for that game. 4 of us were not able to attend the game at the end and it was a huge let down for us. They did not even explain and just reimbursed the cost of 4 tickets to me. Very sad customer service from their end. No more dealing with the for me and I use Vivid Seats site now to buy my sports and concert tickets, and I just bought 8 tickets to see the Brooklyn Nets on Dec 29th, and the tickets arrived almost immediately after I had paid them on line. Amazing!