Evans Glass / Rip off

1 900 Poplar Pl. S,Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-875-2250

This will be short because there have been none. At about the same time I posted the original report I emailed a number of people at Evans Glass (including Matt Flath) and Contractors Recovery Services Inc. to express my feelings on this matter. While I have never heard back from CRSI, I did get a response from Matt Flath telling me my windows were in their warehouse and they had not been able to contact me regarding an install and asking me if wanted to proceed. I replied to that email telling Matt we were ready to go ahead anytime and never heard another word.

Since that initial email, I have called Matt weekly leaving contact information each time I call and have yet to get a call back from anyone. I also email Matt weekly reminding him of the fact that I left another message and affirm my contact information.

No wonder they were not able to contact me regarding a reschedule of the install. They do not seem very anxious to contact me about anything.

(I know you look in here from time to time Matt; I will call again next week.)

Va

More Evans Glass Complaints & Reviews

Comments

15th of Oct, 2009

Don't EVER do business with Evans Glass!

In February of this year they were delisted from the Better Business Bureau for failure to respond to customer complaints, and in September they paid to settle a case with the Washington attorney general for deceptive practices.

I was (much to my chagrin) one of their customers. Evans claims they have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, but I'm forced to conclude that this is simply a lie... we certainly haven't seen a penny of *our* money returned, and we're now going through the Construction Contractor's Board process to gain access to their bond (though Evans Glass is doing their damnedest to prolong the process).

BTW, the windows were shoddy, the installation looks like it was done by monkeys, and virtually every claim made to us in the sales presentation (You'll save at least 40% on your energy bills! We manufacture and install all our own windows! We installed all of the windows for Sears corporate buildings! Our windows are the most efficient on the market! You'll get a bunch of fantastic discounts... today only!) turned out to be absolutely false.

I am not exaggerating in the least when I say that the business practices of Evans Glass rise to the level of fraud.

If you've been victimized by Evans Glass, please feel free to contact me and we'll compare notes... my email address is my name (Jake Boone) with no spaces, followed by "@gmail.com".

• Bu
      14th of May, 2010

Whats worse is they overcharge for their windows and don't pay their sales person's commissions. They don't return phone calls and just plain rob their employees. No wonder they have such a high turn-over rate among their sales people. SOme day they will get their "up-and cummins". This is a small world, Matt Flath. Someday the owners of the company will wake-up and see all the damage their management is doing to this 30 something year old company and pull their head out of the sand and do something to bring integrety back to their company.

Now, where is my attorney's phone number?