Evans Glass / not honoring contract

1 900 Poplar Pl S, Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-682-0180

I purchased windows from Evans Glass, they were installed [protected]. The problem is the contract was not honored in full. I was to receive full attic insulation and receive a Char Broil 3 burner grill. I was in contact with Peter Walbrun at least eight times. The last time we spoke was [protected], he assured me everything was in the works and doing fine. I learned, in the meantime, that Evans Windows has gone out of business. Is there any recourse for me? I would appreciate any help you can offer.
Shirley Osterlund
903 Avenue I
Seaside, OR 97138
[protected]

More Evans Glass Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ev
      2nd of Feb, 2011

We had the EXACT same thing happen to us! Im so disgusted at the thought that this happend to someone else. I had a bad feeling about their process and told them under NO circumstance were they allowed to install our OVER PRICED windows until our sons free gift swing set was delivered as promised. We waited all summer and finally I said I dont want your windows if you cant even give us a promised swing set. And when they figured I was serious about not installing the windows that were in their warehouse ready for install, a swing set was conviently delivered to our door from Lowes. We went ahead an honored our side of the contract, i knew that once those windows were installed that we would NEVER see that swing set. So, at installation I asked why they didnt install the insulation, the installer said thats someone elses job, call so and so and they will get it set up. Never got a response at all from ANYONE. And cannot get anyone still, and I see here that you say they went out of business. Wonderful, what a nice company and now we are stuck with big window payments.