Evaluation Solutions / Scam and cheating!

1 12276 San Jose Blvd, Suite 521Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-425-1300

I have completed over 100 Broker Price Opinions for this company and its clients. They currently owe me $1, 990 for work completed in March and $720 for work completed in April. My many inquiries have gone straight to voicemail and the email address in the voicemail has returned no answer in over a week. On their website they publish that payment will be sent in 7-14 days after order completion. No one at the company will accept responsibility for accounts payable.

I personally know of may other agents who have had nothing but trouble receiving payment from Evaluation Solutions for their services. A few have not received payment for jobs completed since July of 2007!

Someone needs to light a fire under this company. Good, hardworking people are completing a service and are receiving none of the pay due under contract.

More Evaluation Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of Apr, 2009

I am a Broker from Idaho and am having the same problem. They do not pay! I'm trying to file a complaint with the Dept. of Labor in Florida.

• Co
      6th of Mar, 2010

Evaluation Solutions is a SCAM. AGENTS BEWARE. They don't pay for BPO's after you've fulfilled your obligation.

Colorado Agent

• Re
      10th of May, 2010

I have not been paid since 12/08 and they owe me about $1500

• Kc
      28th of May, 2010

I agree!!! I have completed 8 BPO's for Evaluation Solutions and NO PAYMENT. I have emailed and called and have not had ANY response at all..The phone number is a joke there is basically no one to talk to even if you call.. I think it is crazy that this company is allowed to get away with ripping off thousands of hard working Real Estate agents..We work often times enough with no compensation in our field... this should not be the case when we do BPO'S...We are all just trying to make a living and supplement our income and it is disgraceful that we should spend time away from our families and away from our true field (residential and commercial Real Estate) working hard on BPO 'S and not even get paid...I think that everyone on this post should be proactive in filing a complaint with the Dept. of Labor in Florida. This company needs to be exposed... its just principal at this point, don't you agree!!!

29th of Jul, 2010

I have 16 outstanding BPO's in Indiana. I have jumped through hoops for these people. They owe me over $880 since March. If anyone has filed complaint with the Dept. of Labor, have you received any response or satisfaction from them.

• Mi
      29th of Jul, 2010

I, too, am waiting on payment on 23 reports. Not to mention, at least 1 of my reports was changed by the broker coordinator after the report was turned in drastically changing the value (and integrity) of the entire report.

I was able to locate email address for the "Officers" of this company and have sent them emails as well.

bguckavan@evalonline.net
    jmoore@evalonline.net
    jdurrence@evalonline.net

Good luck in collecting your compensation.

• Mm
      19th of Aug, 2010

Thanks for providing those emails. I'm in Illinois and have completed many BPO's as well, without payment. I am going to contact the FL Dept of Labor and the Better Business Bureau! It's unfair for us to be promised payment for work and then not paid!

• Ca
      25th of Aug, 2010

This is DEFINITELY a SCAM COMPANY...Florida needs to shut them down.

30th of Aug, 2010

I have completed 6 BPO's and refuse to do any more. No answers to emails and no way to find an accounting office. This place needs to be closed down.

• Ca
      30th of Aug, 2010

Florida Atty General will not issue an Arrest Warrant; he states that you have to hire a Private Attorney.

30th of Aug, 2010

After emailing Evaluation Solutions today again after numerous times, I used the emails that were posted on this website by someone else. About 2 hours later I received a call from Evaluation Solutions saying they were putting my check in the mail.
    I now have received a UPS tracking number so if I receive it tomorrow, they will have paid up. I started complaining about 1 month ago and stayed persistent, so this is the answer. Bombard them with emails.
    I told the person who called me that there were hundreds of complaints online, and she said she realized that. She also said they do pay, it just takes a while.
    I am very happy to be getting my money but will not perform another BPO for them.

Here are the emails again. I recommend that each of you continue to email them until you get your checks. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
    bguckavan@evalonline.net
    jmoore@evalonline.net
    jdurrence@evalonline.net

• Co
      9th of Sep, 2010

has anyone gotten paid since they last posted, I am their newest victim, 25 orders totalling over $1300, WOW. This should be considered stealing and enforced. If I robbed a bank they would take me straight to jail but if companies rob hard working individuals there nothing they can do about it.

• Mi
      9th of Sep, 2010

I did receive payment after emailing the company officers in July; however, I sent a request 2 weeks go for payment for other reports they still had to pay me for. The response that I got was that my payment was being processed...still waiting.

10th of Sep, 2010

I got paid for a few of them but they held back on 2. They keep putting new orders in my account and emailing me, but I refuse to do any more work for them. I doubt that I will see the last bit of money they owe me.

23rd of Sep, 2010

We have got to fight these companies. I have been a Realtor for only 8 years and remember when reports wee done by fax, 1 photo (sent by email), and they paid $100 to $150. On top of that more and more companies are not paying. We have got fight back. They are a national company. We need to organize nationally. This has to be done in masses there are way to Realtors out there just as cheesy as they are but we can put a dent in their pockets if we do it right. Please call me and we can start the fight!!! I did successfully sue one of these [censor] companies a while back..It is possile to win.

Jason
    214 212 3041
    jason@texasreorealtor.com

Maybe if we can show we can organize on Evaluation Solutions other companies might get intimidated and we can at least get a few good years of change before it starts over again.

• Jx
      27th of Nov, 2010

I'm an agent

• Jx
      27th of Nov, 2010

Hmmm, let's try again. I'm an agent in NY, and have done 40 or so BPO's for EvalSol. I think they've paid me for about 30. The bpo reps can ask for an 'escalation' - every 45 days or so, I begin a nice campaign to get paid. The reps have it tough as well - if nobody will do the BPO, they have to keep on trying and I assume they are rated on how well they place orders. Anyway, if you get a few of them to ask that your account be escalated, you usually get paid fairly promptly. Unlike, say, Clear Capital, which sends their payments out like clockwork every 30 days, this company is slow and a bit erratic, but so far, I have not been scammed, and they pay more (if you negotiate) than most.

• Ev
      15th of Dec, 2010

Here is the inside scoop. Contact these people to get your checks.

Owner: Bryan Guckavan 904-288-2004 ext 101 or 904-288-2101 bguckavan@evalonline.net
    Owner: Jim Moore: 904-288-2004 ext 102 or 904-288-2102 jmoore@evalonline.net
    Assistant: Lorie: 904-288-2004 ext 111 or 904-288-2011 lcarter@evalonline.net
    Assistant: Melissa: 904-288-2004 ext 144(Primary Contact) Mrivers@evalonline.net

• Pa
      17th of Dec, 2010

Crooks run Evaluation Solutions. Here is a sure fire way to get paid for the Bpos they ripped you off on: Report them to the Federal Trade Commission. The FTC vigorously investigates and prosecutes people who prey on others with false, misleading, and unfair business practices. The FTC will come down very hard on Evaluation Solutions. All it takes is one complaint. You can file the complaint online. Simply log on to FTC.gov and go to the complaint link. The FTC will shut them down and fine them heavily. Merry Christmas, Evaluation Solutions.

• De
      25th of Jan, 2011

I checked the BBB and this company does not have any complaints with them. I am having an issue with payment, and hope to have it resolved soon. I have not been paid for BPO's I completed 4 months ago. If I do not get this resolved by next week, then I will consider my non-payment to be more than an oversight and will file a complaint with the BBB and the FTC. I will keep you informed on what happens.