EUX-CARGO / FAKE COMPANY!

1 Reno, NV, United States Review updated:

BRITTANY BATEMAN, contacted me, regarding an add, I have on CraigsLIst.
Similar details, that have already been listed here, from several people, in various states and countries! I was directed, to send $470.00 via Western Union, to
A WOMAN NAMED, KATHLEEN MALONE
486 MUMFORD ROAD
BURTON, OH 44021.
SHE, was, supposedly, the agent, for this" fictitious company--------EUX-CARGO".

People, please, pass this on to, everyone you know, that list, for sale, anything,
of high value, on CraIg'sList, or any other, network that allows you to sell and buy items!
THEY EVEN HAD SOME, 'REAL LOKING EMAILS', SENT TO ME, BY 'PAYPAL', TELLING ME, I HAD RECEIVED $3, 020.00, BUT IT COULD NOT BE POSTED,
'UNTIL I SENT A $470.00 WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER, TO KATHLEEN MALONE! FOLKS, THESE, 'PAYPAL EMAILS', SURE LOOKED REAL! BE AWARE!
HARVEY---IN RENO----MUCH WISER, NOW!

NO, I DID NOT SEND, ANY MONEY!

Comments

• Km
      1st of May, 2012

I should have read this prior to being scammed. I too received these paypal emails. I was selling a wheelchair and the buyer was sending me an extra 500.00 to send 450.00 to ecargo for shipping. I fell for it, and did this. The lady picking up the funds was Kathleen Malone of Burton, OH. I did next day delivery with Western Union. This morning I had another request to wire 350.00 more for insurance. I checked into this, knowing I had been scammed. I figured I still had 5 hours to cancel the money. I called Western Union and the money had already been picked up.
    Please pass this on to anyone who uses Paypal or Craigslist so they don't fall for this.

• Mi
      5th of Nov, 2012

Thank you all for this information. I was in the process of doing a transaction with this same lady Kathleen Malone of Burton OH for a Jazzy Wheelchair. I had been scammed last week and lost over $800.00 in merchandise. So I was wiser this time and refused to do anything without money in hard from this person. Needless to say I have not heard anything else from this person. Thanks again and keep spreading the word everyone. My loss last week was shipped internationally and you CANNOT stop international shipping. BEWARE everyone.