euworks / they find me a job

Welcome to the club! If you are lucky you will depart. I also was lucky. I paid 32 only and now I work in one hotel and my salary is very good. If you want a the best job for you contact Euworks!

Comments

13th of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir, I had received the email from this id consultant@centrumjobs.org stating that one of the org. has interested on my profile. They had suggest me to pay 32 euro to being updated my Documents from eurodocexpert Company located in europe. Could somebody suggest me regarding to this matter or is it fake or true.
    Manoj Shahi: mshahi49@yahoo.com

• Sh
      2nd of Dec, 2010
    euworks - Thanks to Euworks
    Philippines

The company with yahoo messenger euworks are competent. I have used their services and I`m pleased with them. Thanks to them I found well paid job.

28th of Dec, 2010

To whom it may concern: i received emaill from centrum.jobs.org.statingthat they find a job for me in ireland.and they ask to submit some documents, first thing they ask me is working permit number for eu.and send some emaill add in which i can assist some help, but when they send me an emaill they are asking 32 euro, is it true or just scam