EUROUNINDUS CORPORATION / JOB OFFER LETTER

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

i got a job offer from an id fraterind@yahoo.com named as eurounindus recruitment.After that they sent me a job online interview and application form.Later they sent me an official appointment contract also.Now they are asking me to pay 1250 euro to process my visa.I want to know is it genuine or not.their addresses and mail ids are like,
EU Home Office Permit - Visa" <info@euhomeoffdept.com>
Eurounindus Recruitment" <fraterind@yahoo.com>

Lloyd Martinez.
Corporacion Eurounindus Group S.A.
Avda. Ventisquero de la Condesa,
No 42, Madrid, 28035 Spain.
Tel: +[protected]

Mr. Alexandre Carlos
Visa / Work Permit Section
EU Home Office Department
Camino Moncada 92,
Bajo 046025, Valencia - Spain.
Tel/Fax: [protected]
Direct Dial Enquiries: +[protected]

I am attaching their last mail also.

File Ref: EUHO/101

Dear Dhilip Balan,

We are in receipt of your email enquiry in procuring Entry Visa/Work Permit papers.

Accordingly, as directed to procure your Entry Visa / Work Permit and valid legal travelling papers with us, while we will be pleased to provide you with the required legal travelling papers for your visit as demanded by your employer who have forwarded to us the hard copies of your employment Appointment Contract/Letter.

Therefore, you are required to send to us by email attachment the below requirements in processing your legal travelling papers:
Re:
Resident Permit ---------- Euro 300.00
Work Permit ---------- Euro 350.00
Courier/Insurance Charge ---------- Euro 200.00
Total : Euro 1, 250.00

You are required to send us the Copy of your Passport Data Page, Passport size Photo and completed Visa Application Form EUHOMOFF/101 by return scanned email attachment.
Regarding the required fees, you are adviced to send the fee by Western Union Money Transfer / Moneygram with the below details information of our lawyer in charge of processing your papers:

RECEIVER NAME: VERA PHILIPS
ADDRESS: No.3, 1C CALLE HOSEA, 28030 MADRID, SPAIN.
TEST QUESTION: FILE REFERENCE?
ANSWER: EUHO/101

Alternatively, you may send the fees bank telegraphic transfer to our below bank account:

BANK NAME: BANCO PASTOR
BANK ADDRESS: 42 CALLE MALAGA, 28901 MADRID, SPAIN.
IBAN: ES21-[protected]-[protected]
SWIFT CODE: PSTRESMM
BENEFICIARY NAME: VERA PHILIPS
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: No.3, 1C CALLE HOSEA, 28030 MADRID, SPAIN.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]-[protected]

While after making the transfer by Western Union/Moneygram or Bank Telegraphic Transfer, you should send to us by email attachment the transfer copy slip for our reference in processing your application and reference with your employer for your reimbursement as stipulated in the Appointment Contract.

We look forward to receive the above requirements and fee in processing your application and issuing you the required visa and work permit papers which we will send by DHL directly to your given address the hard copies of your Appointment Contract together with the Entry Clearance / Work permits, before you embark on journey to assume duty..

We look forward to your prompt response and we remain at your disposal.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Alexandre Carlos
Visa / Work Permit Section
EU Home Office Department
Camino Moncada 92,
Bajo 046025, Valencia - Spain.
Tel/Fax: [protected]
Direct Dial Enquiries: +[protected]

Dh

Comments

14th of Sep, 2008

ITS FAKE!!! DONT DO IT, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR CARD DETAILS!

• Ka
      14th of Sep, 2008

I think it is fake.
    check this link

• So
      16th of Sep, 2008

yes, it's fake. dont loose ur money and energy.

26th of Sep, 2008

i got same offer and now astonished how such fake persons carry their business so comfortably in common society of Spain

• Kr
      4th of Oct, 2008

it was usefull to me. i have also recieved same offering letter. now i will not proceed

• In
      9th of Oct, 2008

I also got an online interview card.Before filling it up, i just saw your complaints .It gave me an alert.
    I am also going to give up to proceed furtherly.

11th of Oct, 2008

If these people are doing illegal business by cheating people all over the world why not the police catch them, return the money of people and put them behind the bars.

• Af
      17th of Oct, 2008

the complaint is correct as i too received the same type of offer from janet medical center conveying me same matters and asking me to furnish the same requirments.please do not get lost.Beware!!!

• Al
      6th of Nov, 2008

i also got same contract from eurounindus group from spain madrid bt they are asking me 1, 250euro for visa fees . i don't know what should i do . How can i trust this company pls help me .

www.eurounindusgroup.com
    info@eurounindusgroup.com

• St
      10th of Jun, 2009

I have also received a similar offer from a UK based company as well. I too believe this is a fake!