Euroteam / Concert Ticket Scam

1 Norway

I arrived on Thursday December 2nd in Milan, after taking a 4 hour international flight, expecting to receive my tickets for the Lady gaga show tonight (December 4th at 7:30Pm). My credit card has been charged in full on November 15th!!! and the tickets have never been delivered to my home address. They contacted me via e-mail asked that I provide the Milan hotel address which I did on November 22nd (Never at any point did they mention that they do not have the tickets). However, they never delivered it to the hotel either yet they called on December 3rd and said that due to a delivery problem I will have to pick it up before the show (and they will call me two hours beforehand with the exact location for the pickup). However, they never called (and there is no way to call and inquire with them) and obviously my daughter and I (This was her Birthday Gift) did not get to see the show.

This is a scam (not an Unusual or “unique” business practice - as described in an ECC warning whose link is attached http://ns.is/ns/neytendasamtokin/thjonusta/evropska_neytendaadstodin/english/?ew_news_onlyarea=content1&ew_news_onlyposition=3&cat_id=50569&ew_3_a_id=369989) as the money has been collected in full when they knew that they could not provide the service. This is a Norwegian company and that should be stopped as I have just realized (after searching the web…) that I am not the only such “Victim”.