Europro / Bad service

I bought this steam mop January of 2008. With 3 dogs and a toddler running around it came in handy. I planned on using it alot which was my reasoning for purchasing the 3 year warranty. It worked ok I would not say great. Furthermore, today I went to use the mop and it was completely dead! I called service and was on hold for 20 minutes to find out that I need to ship the mop back and pay for shipping it as well as enclose a check for $9.95 for them to ship back to me a new one. This company is very unprofessional and I would not recommend. The woman was very hard to understand and it sounded like she was talking on a cell phone. I have decided that for the $25.00 in shipping I would find another mop.

Va

Comments

2nd of May, 2009

I agree. I used mine about a dozen times and 'no more steam' the small appliance companies in town are unable to get parts for this product. Calling the Europro 1-800 number was frustrating, to say the least, Spent at least 5 minutes telling them my name and address because they kept going over and over the information.
    In the end they told me the same thing, send it back in the original box with a check for $9.95 and all the accs. and in 6-8 weeks I would receive another one. I pay for the shipping also.
    To top it off they offered to sell me another one at a discounted price. When I said 'I already have one!' she said' yes, but you could have two'
    Please tell me, why I would want two of something that is junk.