Europcar France / money stealing company
Rented the car in France last summer from Europcar in Avignon TGV station. Returned it 3 weeks later in Rennes and a few weeks later got a bill in the mail which was 300 euro higher than anticipated. Asked them why (the bill didn't specify the reason, just had a letter 'A' as the item name, nice sense of humor) they told me that I returned the car damaged. Needless to say that I returned the car in a perfect shape, I have a witness and they even didn't bother to inspect it upon return. Now I know why.
Stay away from this scam company.
I'm looking for consumer rights information in France. I don't speak french and I read french as a 3 year old, but I want to make Europcar life as difficult as possible.
More Europcar France Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - tyre puncture europcar uk
- Europcar Spain - car rental
- Europcar International - car rental
- Europcar International - carhire bill
- Europcar International - car rental reservation number 1086387198