Europcar / cheaters

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

So i have rented a car from them, did my driving, dropped it of after couple of days, back then everything was fine, no problems. Then couple of weeks had passed and i still haven't got my deposit back, so i wrote to the, about the same time they responded i received a bill in my post box saying that i have damaged the car, some scratches on front bumper and alloy and that now suddenly i owe them 1000 GBP, so i wrote again asking to provide some kind of documents on how was it determined that it was my fault two weeks after the rental, after couple of emails from them without any explanation on why wasnt this damage stated straight away and all, and who knows who was driving the car after me, they just started to withdraw money from my account, in the bank they told me that they cannot stop the transactions because they where entered manualy from Europcar, they got about 500 pounds of me before i could simply block the card, now of course they are ignoring my emails at all. The worst part is that its not the kind of amount you will go to a lawyer for, but its kind of still significant. I cant even imagine how much money they make on a tricks like that. SO PEOPLE NEVER EVER EVER RENT A CAR FROM EUROPCAR!

Pa
May 9, 2014

Comments

• Pa
      9th of May, 2014