europayinc / good

1 India Review updated:

0 minutes ago by Manvil.a.v [send email]
i have know probelem i have joined in europay before five months back. until now i have referred more 350 people to this company. for my downline every payment are settle correctly. it will one or two days because of bank formalities.but its a genuine and vice company. if you have doubt, call me or mail me. i will show my details. so friends don't let out words in easy way. for your comments will be helpful for other. don't type like this wrong comment about good company. .

.(Important one to all I'm only just doing this Europay as Part time its very useful to me and also my friends everybody getting money at correct time only so no fear to this lets cheer to HAPPY HAVING SMART EARNING OPPORTUNITY )

if u want joint and earn plz contact me my mobile no is [protected]

Comments

14th of Jul, 2009

I Have Joined In Europay Before Five Months Back. Until Now I Have Referred More 350 People To This Company. For My Downline Every Payment Are Settled . Its A Genuine And Vice Company. If You R Interested In Knowing The Details, Call Me . I Will Show The Details. So Friends Don't Let Othis Oppertunity. Its An Easy Work . Even A Kid Can Do It Dont Hesitate To Call Me. Easy Way For U And Your Friendsr. Good Company. . .(important One To All I'm Only Just Doing This Europay As Part Time Its Very Useful To Me And Also My Friends Everybody Getting Money At Correct Time Only So No Fear To This Lets Cheer To Happy Having Smart Earning Opportunity ) If U Want Knowdetails And Joint And Earn Plz Contact Me My Mobile No Is 9786007212

• Ka
      22nd of Jul, 2009

yes i agree

• Ar
      25th of Jul, 2009

cashout amount transfer from francise office or mail head office.

• Ds
      5th of Aug, 2009

hai,
    D.Selvaraj Bigapple Computer Shopee Dharmapuri.
    I Have Joined In Europay Before Five Months Back. Until Now I Have Referred More 350 People To This Company. For My Downline Every Payment Are Settled . Its A Genuine And Vice Company. If You R Interested In Knowing The Details, Call Me . I Will Show The Details. So Friends Don't Let Othis Oppertunity. Its An Easy Work . Even A Kid Can Do It Dont Hesitate To Call Me. Easy Way For U And Your Friendsr. Good Company. . .(important One To All I'm Only Just Doing This Europay As Part Time Its Very Useful To Me And Also My Friends Everybody Getting Money At Correct Time Only So No Fear To This Lets Cheer To Happy Having Smart Earning Opportunity ) If U Want Knowdetails And Joint And Earn Plz Contact Me My Mobile No Is 9095069612,

• Pe
      5th of Aug, 2009

S.Periyasamy
    I Have Joined In Europay Before Five Months Back. Until Now I Have Referred More 350 People To This Company. For My Downline Every Payment Are Settled . Its A Genuine And Vice Company. If You R Interested In Knowing The Details, Call Me . I Will Show The Details. So Friends Don't Let Othis Oppertunity. Its An Easy Work . Even A Kid Can Do It Dont Hesitate To Call Me. Easy Way For U And Your Friendsr. Good Company. . .(important One To All I'm Only Just Doing This Europay As Part Time Its Very Useful To Me And Also My Friends Everybody Getting Money At Correct Time Only So No Fear To This Lets Cheer To Happy Having Smart Earning Opportunity ) If U Want Knowdetails And Joint And Earn Plz Contact Me My Mobile No Is 9942902746

• Su
      12th of Aug, 2009

Will you proof that Manvil?

Plz do not brainwash anyone if you have a money invest and earn or loose it. do not play with other person life ok.

• Jg
      14th of Aug, 2009

With ref. to your SMS, re: to update my bank details, I tried to contact u over phone, cell but i could not and hence, i am giving the details hereunder:

Bank Account No: 717353714
    Mode of Account: S.B.
    Bank: Indianbank, dharmapuri
    Branch: dharmapuri.636701

J.geetha
    USER ID: IN-da96bae1
    Just pay Rs100/- morethan Part time its very useful to me and also my friends everybody getting money at correct time only so no fear to this lets cheer to HAPPY HAVING SMART EARNING OPPORTUNITY )

Your Email ID send more good company. .complete details your mail id send MOBILE 9095069612

• Jg

Bank: Indianbank, dharmapuri
    Branch: dharmapuri.636701

• Ra
      21st of Aug, 2009

any send the details about this to my mail address
    rajaramtup@gmail.com

• Kr
      1st of Sep, 2009

நண்பர்களே வணக்கம் .
    என் பெயர் கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தி www.europayinc.com இதில் நான் 5 id எடுத்திருக்கிறேன் .இரண்டு மாதம் payment எடுத்து விட்டேன் .ஆனால் multitab use செய்து browse செய்ய வேண்டாம் என்று எச்சரிக்கை தகவல் அனுப்பினார்கள் .எனவே என்னுடைய பணிவான வேண்டுகோள் தயவு செய்து multitab use செய்து browse செய்ய வேண்டாம் என்று கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்

visit www.computer2jobs.blogspot.com

• Vi
      9th of Sep, 2009

HI, THIS IS VIVIN
    Hi, i am an member of europay associates & Its a very useful sites for students, house wifes & even a school boy can earn money in this site .So dont sit idel in your home. I f u want to make money with a valued gaurentee then this is the site for u friends, Make use of it & live your life happy
    mail me at...vivin.jo@gmail.com

• Se
      18th of Sep, 2009

hai,
    D.Selvaraj Bigapple Computer Shopee Dharmapuri.

• Si
      20th of Sep, 2009

europayinc.com is an excellent site and it is paying. i recently joined 3 month back and i received payment. hope there is no problem with this company till now.

• Vi
      8th of Oct, 2009

Dear friends,
    I and my friend have taken each 5 ids and working for the past one month and for the past 15 days the news we hear is not happy.kindly give us a clear picture of the current ststus of the company, regards.vijey

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2009

நண்பர்களே வணக்கம்.

என் பெயர் L.Arulin magimai dass www.europayinc.com இதில் நான் 4 id எடுத்திருக்கிறேன் .இரண்டு மாதம் payment எடுத்து விட்டேன் .ஆனால் multitab use செய்து browse செய்ய வேண்டாம் என்று எச்சரிக்கை தகவல் அனுப்பினார்கள் .எனவே என்னுடைய பணிவான வேண்டுகோள் தயவு செய்து multitab use செய்து browse செய்ய வேண்டாம் என்று கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

ஆன்லைன் மூலம் பணம் சம்பாதிப்பது எப்படி?

புதியதாக உருவாக்கப்படும் வெப்சைட் பக்கங்கள் இந்த வெப்சைட் மூலமாக விளம்பரம் செய்யப்படுகிறது. நாம் ஒரு விளம்பரத்தை பார்ப்பதற்கு சுமார் முப்பது விநாடிகள் செலவாகும், நாம் ஒரு விளம்பரத்தை பார்ப்பதற்கு நமக்கு நான்கு ரூபாய கொடுக்கிறார்கள்.இதில் நாம் மெம்பர் ஆக நாம் 5000 ரூபாய் செலுத்த வேண்டும்.பணம் செலுத்திய இரண்டு நாட்களுக்குள் உங்களுடைய கணக்கு ஆக்டிவேட் ஆகி விடும். ஆக்டிவேட் ஆன உடனேயே உங்களுடைய கணக்கிற்கு விளம்பரங்கள் வந்து விடும்.அதை நீங்கள் பத்து நாட்களுக்குள் ஓபன் செய்து பார்த்துவிட வேண்டும்.பத்து நாட்களுக்கு ஒருமுறை நூற்று அறுபத்தி ஆறு விளம்பரங்கள் அனுப்பப்பட்டுக்கொண்டே இருக்கும் உங்களுடைய கணக்கிற்கு.உங்களுடைய கணக்கு கால அளவு ஒரு வருடம் .மாதம் நீங்கள் இதன் மூலம் இரண்டு ஆயிரம் ரூபாய் சம்பாதிக்கலாம்.

Further details please Contact : 9790080112
    04344-222314

21st of Oct, 2009

Europay is servicing to their customers from their support panel - if any one facing any issue - please use support panel instead of using any third party forum - it will be taking care by company staff.

• Mu
      26th of Oct, 2009

I am one of the investor in ur group. I recd such a bad news about your concern, still i am believing you, m

reading just taking study lone.15000 ruppes is very big amount for me.if somebody perfectly kniw abt the

job you should not cheat the customers because, most of your customers are middle or lower class

people..9843686124.. I AM DOING ANOTHER 2 BUSINESS.. share with me..

• Da
      29th of Oct, 2009

நண்பர்களே வணக்கம்.

www.europayinc.com

ஆன்லைன் மூலம் பணம் சம்பாதிப்பது எப்படி?

Further details please Contact : 9790080112
    04344-222314

• Na
      3rd of Nov, 2009
    europayinc - payment delay
    paid to click business
    India
    europayinc.com

i have join the online paid to click business for europayinc company. joinly entry amount for indian Rs 5, 000/-. the company say every month give Rs 2, 000/- for surfing payment. i join date7/23/2009 my euro id IN-D7BCBDAA

but not paid for up date
    S.NAGULAN
    INDIA

• Ra
      3rd of Nov, 2009

europay frud.. dont join.. if you join lose your money..