Euromillions Email Sweepstakes Program / 5 email saying I have won 1,000,000.00 U.S.$

United States Review updated:
4.65
I have received 5 email since Aug. 07 till now with telling me I have won this prize. Email Sweepstakes

The contact name has changed from Garry Jenkins to Owen Douglas was in Brussels Belguim and the last was in Africa.

The return email was euromillioninfo@yahoo.de
it is now microsoftclaimagent03@yahoo.co.uk
pho no. +[protected]
I hope this info will help to stop whom ever is doing this...

Comments

Vi
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Few days ago I got an email telling me about the prize of 1 million euro!!! I was so shocked cause before this day I didn't hear about Sweepstakes Program. At the beginning I got very excited, I called them. The person I talked to was Roy Peter. He had definetely an african accent, cause even for me, being a foreigner from Europe, was hard to understand him. He even told me that I'll have to go to Amsterdam to pick my winning In the evening I calmed down the excitement and decided to find something about this program. Thank you for all the info dispayed on yours and other sites!!! These info protected me from... something I would have regret in the future. O my God!I never thought of myself to believe in such things.God helped me.
Na
  16th of May, 2008
WINNING INFORMATIONS
Na
  16th of May, 2008
WINNING INFORMATIONS Reference No: AMJP-10/85-42-8Serial No: 51541241400Lucky No: 13-16-17-27-15-29Batch No: MHK21-51264101Email Ticket No: 44-21-41-1-32-5Remember, all winning must be claim not later than 6th of June, 2008.
Bi
  14th of Jun, 2008
I got an email from the euro millons agency stating that I won the lottery and the sum amount of 1000000 euro. I was shocked. Then I replied to them about the winning information. Now again they sent me email inviting me to Belgium to collect my award. I am confused. Is the lottery fake?
Ga
  17th of Sep, 2008
IT'S A SCAM

Confirmation Email Ref Nr: CFEL/02443/208‏
From: krsna@netvigator.com
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: September 17, 2008 8:55:04 AM
To: sd@netvigator.com

Confirmation Email Ref Nr: CFEL/02443/208This is to inform you that your email address has won the prize sum of 1, 000, 000.00EUR. (One Million Euro) in the Euro millions email sweepstakes program held on 12th of September 2008 in Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you. Contact.Mr. Norbert Van Loock.Brussels, Belgium.Tel:0032-488-095-872 or 01132-488-095-872Reply To E-mail: euroclaimagency08@luckymail.comWinning Information'sReference No CFEL/02443/208, Serial No HW101/98527, Lucky No2-10-18-22-36-4/6, Batch No 3-12-30-8-42-10, Ticket No 28-20-15-19-22Please Note; All winning must be claimed not later than 10th of October2008Sincerely, Mrs. Krishna De BeckerPromotional Co-ordinator.Reply To E-mail: euroclaimagency08@luckymail.com
K
  29th of Sep, 2008
Confirmation Email Ref Nr: CFEL/02443/208
You have won 1.000.000.00, One million Euros in the Belgische Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 26th of September. 2008. in Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon the receipt of this message. For the claim
Please contact the agency for the claim: PAYMENT DIRECTOR
CONTACT NAME: Mr. Phillippe Bastiaensen.
CITY/ COUNTRY: BRUSSELS, BELGIUM.
TEL: 0032-485-569-398 or 01132-485-569-398
REPLY TO EMAIL:belgische@switched.com
Winning Information's
Reference No (CFEL/02443/208), Winning No3-12-30-8-42-10-6,
Batch No HW101/98527, Ticket No 28-20-15-19-22

Note: all winning must be claim not later than 15th of October 2008.
Sincerely,
Dr.Katrin Stroeckx
Promotion coordinator.
Email:belgische@switched.com
An
  20th of Oct, 2008
Those thinks that seem to be to good to be true. Then it is not true.
Ni
  7th of Nov, 2008
I received the same emails as above and this is not the first time that I received such e-mails, I even received several in Sterling lbs currency...so just ignore it when you received something like this, they just want to steal your identity...
Ru
  8th of Nov, 2008
email scams fraud
Sy
  13th of Nov, 2008
I recieved the same e-mail as above
Sy
  13th of Nov, 2008
I recieved the same e-mail as above.
An
  14th of Nov, 2008
I just received this today-November 14, 2008!! From the looks of things that I read, I am taking this email as a scam that they say I won money!! yeah, how sad! i dont believe its true!! Otherwise that company would of made a visit to my doorstep!!
Gi
  16th of Nov, 2008
heres anoter

ConfirmConfirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.
This email is to notify you that your Email Address attached to a Ticket Number:(809/115/511) has won an Award Sum of €1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Euros Only) In an Email Sweepstake program held on the 13th of November, 2008.
Please contact the claim officer through the below given contact information for the Claim.
CLAIM AGENT:
Mr. Simms Sanchez
Contact Email:winnersclaim55@aol.com
Contact Telephone:0034-693-455-188

Please forward the below stated winning information to your Claim Agent.
Batch/Ref Number 564.325.660
Award/Email Ticket Number (809/115/511)
Congratulations!!!
Mrs. Isabel Moreno
C
  17th of Nov, 2008
I've received exactly the same mail, with the same no email lucky, and as well the same ticket number!... no comment
We
  17th of Nov, 2008
you have sent me an e-mail telling me that i win a million i do not know any thing about that i need more infprmation about that please.
Ma
  17th of Nov, 2008
yo no seescribir en ingles, opero me llego un mail que habia ganado un millon de euros no se si es mentira pero no jueguen con sas cosas porque yo no tengo dinero y me da pena que jueguen con eso
Ne
  17th of Nov, 2008
esta muy bien lo que estan haciendo ojala sea verdad
Br
  18th of Nov, 2008
And another one:

Confirmation Email Reference No: EP35-44-09-62-17
Reply to E-mail:euromilionclaim4@aim.com

You have won 1, 000.000.00 Euro ( One Million Euro only), in the Euro millions Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 1st of November 2008 .In Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately. For the claim

E-mail Ticket Number EP41-20-36-29
Reference Number BE 103/85428
Serial Number HW101/98541
Batch Number WX23/52641
Draw Lucky BX Numbers 4-19-26-27-30
Note: all winning must be claim not later than 29th of November 2008.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Mrs.Aronica Janet
Promotions Coordinator
CONTACT:! Mr.Van Winski..
TEL 0032-487-874-109 or 01132-487-874-109 USA/CANADA ONLY)
Reply to E-mail:euromilionclaim4@aim.com
Ev
  18th of Nov, 2008
This is SOOOOOOOO FAKE...!!!
I called spain..the loteria apuestas because i speak perfect spanish, but they didnt know anything about the loteria
I got the same as everyone even the same email ...

Confirmation Email lucky No 2-10-33-44-207.

CLAIM AGENT:
Mr. Simms Sanchez
Contact Email:winnersclaim55@aol.com
Contact Telephone:0034-693-455-188

Please forward the below stated winning information to your Claim Agent.

Batch/Ref Number 564.325.660
Award/Email Ticket Number (809/115/511)

Congratulations!!!
Mrs. Isabel Moreno
Mi
  19th of Nov, 2008
i got this too,

THANKS FOR HAVING THIS SITE, I WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY WENT AHEAD WITH THE LOTTERY THING.