Eurolease Leasing Group Inc. / No money, no response!

I purchased a 1999 Ford Tauras LX from the above car dealership. That stated on their website Eurolease.info that they service their cars. I had to that day go to Lube Stop and pay over 250.00 to get the maintenence on the car. That same day I contacted the dealership (Eurolease) and told them that the car is not driving properly. I left several messages with the owner Barry and no response. I was given the run around several times and he never showed up on the day he told me he would meet me. I have tried several times to get back my money $2400.00 and no response. In this day in age money is very hard to come by and being a single mom of a teenage boy is costly! You would think that this dealership (Eurolease) would find it in their hearts to give me back my money! I have tried several times and no recourse!!!

Comments

Ba
  15th of Dec, 2006

This customer was given the right to take the car to be checked out by any mechanic of her choice. she declined. it was a $2200 car for a 99 ford Taurus and it was an excellent value but certainly not new. We did check the car out and had to replace a wheel bearing during the safety inspection. When u take a car to a service facility they try to sell u service. maybe ms kidd should be mad at the service agency.