Eurofootballgear.com / Avoid this site if it comes back up!

I noticed on your site that customer's had complained about www. Eurofootballgear.com, i also had this problem, i ordered and paid for 2 shirts on 25th may 2006 i contacted them and finally got an email back from them on 24th june 2006 telling me that their website was offline and i was being conned but a sales rep would contact me on monday 26th june, as you guessed i have heard nothing, avoid this site if it comes back up.

Ca

Comments

An
  11th of Jun, 2007

Paid for item on 20/05/07 the sum of £17.95 via PayPal and have received nothing yet.

Ba
  27th of Nov, 2007

I received an E-Mail today (11-27-07) from Church & Dwight co.
promised me a free sample of one of their products. When going thru the process of (trying) to obtain this product, I had to turn down about three offers of upgrading. Then they wanted me to pay $4.99 shipping charge. Heck, for that price, I can go over to Wal-mart and buy the product for less than the $4.99!
Earliere this month, I attempted to buy 6 bottles of my favorite cleanser (Orange Clean) but two and a half weeks later I get a letter in the mail stating that the product had been back ordered, stating that they had had a lot of calls for the product (CAN''T BUY IT ANYWHERE LOCALLY ANYMORE). I immediately cancelled the order before I was charged and the product shipped. I will use "409" from now on.

Mi
  9th of Apr, 2008

eurofootballgear.com is a fraud. Ordered a Man United shirt in July 2007 and it never arrived.

DO NOT USE "eurofootballgear.com".

Ma
  27th of Apr, 2012
nokia c101 - lost mobile
nokia
Pakistan

nokia c101 lost on 23.3.2012

27th of Apr, 2012

Hi,

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Thanks,
Nokia India Team.

Sa
nokia c101 - Theme
Mobile
Bangladesh

How can i download theme on nokia c101?

Sa

Ya

Hi,

Please visit the nearest Nokia Care outlet regarding your concern.

please use the following link for the same

Thanks,