Eurocraft Industries Inc.Untested Windows and Doors

1 Review updated:

Note to Buyer's:
I have purchased windows from this company. I paid a small fortune for my products.
They imported my windows and door from Germany.
They now are making their own products. I did a little research and found out, they are using the same tests as they did when they imported. With a little cut and pasting, they were able to pull this off.
Beware !!! if you put this product in your home and it is not Florida rated it nullifies your insurance coverage regarding these, products. Check for all licenses, necessary to manufacture and sell and install windows. search the Florida License Board.
I am filing suit.

Comments

• Nu
      Dec 10, 2010

the company doesn't have a test. The used a Test from a German Company. Its a big Scam.

Jan 02, 2011

yes, its a shame, the manufactured windows and its not tested, a lot of lies on the web page,

• Ea
      Feb 07, 2011

eurocraft industries manufacture the absolute best windows around. we have had them since they imported them from germany (at our first home) and now in our second home, manufactured in largo. the above comments are LIES--eurocraft was the first company to have their windows tested and retested to make sure they are "florida rated". i believe the person making these nagative comments is a former employee of eurocraft, who stole from the owner, was reported and now is trying to get back by spreading these lies. beware of such ignorant people!
    if you need more info on these windows and doors, feel free to contact us or better yet, come see them! you will be amazed how they open and tilt. e. m. diefenbach largo

Feb 08, 2011

You believe this comment is from an ex employee!!! Not true. The paperwork is on file with the government office. It is public record for all to see. No lies are being spread. It is for the consumers protection that all paperwork is available to view. You are an ignorant consumer if you don't gather facts. You had your windows imported, so how would you know that this company manufactures the best windows around. It is a new manufacturing company. This economy demands that all of us consumers support each other and rally against fakes.

• Cw
      Feb 14, 2011

I can testify that none of the above accuses are real! I had the pleasure to work with Eurocraft Industries on the same sites and I happen to know people who had Eurocraft windows installed. Their products not only meet the Florida codes but even exceed them by far. That being said it is no wonder they have been tested and approved for the Florida market. So there is no way you will have problems with your insurance.

By the way: I happen to know that particular G. Neumann who makes a complaint here on the website...
    Three things:
    1. G. Neumann would never miss-spell his own name!
    2. He is very happy with his windows he purchased from Eurocraft
    3. I asked him, if he wrote that complaint! Answer: NO!

What does that tell us? Someone has knowledge about the customers from Eurocraft and has a defined anger or jealousy for whatever reason against Eurocraft! That leads me to the conlusion, that e&m diefenbach (see above positiv statement!) is right! It is an act of revenge from a former employee!!
    Therefor these complaints are just dirty a scam themselves. The products and the company more than recomended! Don't listen to such a ### who tries to destroy a solid, trustful and proven company like Eurocraft industries!!

Apr 15, 2011

ok, i am back here, your all miss the point, eurocraft-industries does'n have the test.

Apr 15, 2011

its a lot stuff bottom line, maybe i can make space on our servers

Jun 15, 2011

coming soon the actual Tests from this Company, but a reminder for you, if you produce Windows and Doors in Florida, you need a Test.

Sep 12, 2011

Hi Mr. Wesselburg
    i am waiting for a Answer?

You ok?

Sep 30, 2011

still no test's from Eurocraft other now www.stpetersburgturnwindows.com/