eurobet.com / nast3nka

1 Belarus

Hello

I have a problem with eurobet.kom. I naschla in igternete banner and promo code on eurobet.kom which said that if I make a deposit of 25 euros will give me 25 free bet. I was interested and I made a deposit of 25 euros for evrobet and put on horse racing at CFS 1.73 15/07/2011 14:43 Bet Id. 15, 115, 415. Immediately on the balance of the bonus I got a free € 25 bet. This free bet I put on the other jumps on a horse with CFS 3.4 15/07/2011 14:54 Bet Id.[protected]. Bet that was done with my money is won and lost the free bet. Thus in my account to be 43.18. But when I went into my account, I discovered that on a balance of only 18.18. I wrote in a support eurobet.com but I was told that the bonus is not available for Belarus and they took him away. But Md bonus lost and taken away from me 25 Euros from my money. Further correspondence with the support service has not brought results. I believe that they are not fairly took my money. I ask you to take action and sort out this situation. I refer you to a screenshot of the history of betting.

My username on this site - nast3nka