Euro Shark Steam Mop / Product not working/caused burn

1 MN, United States Review updated:

OMG, I am so angry to see so many complaints on these products!!! So mine was great for about a year and tonight my steam mop stoped giving steam, so I thought maybe it was out of water. I unpluged it and layed it on my table, my 8 year old daughter came walking by just as the moment the thing exploded and started to shoot crazy steam everywhere and on her arm. The steam actually burned my child. I can't believe how unsafe this product is and something needs to be done! I looked at the mop attachment and the plastic part inside the mop is in 2!
I am in the process of calling them and like all of the other posts that I have read, I talked to someone in India and had to leave a message for someone to call me back.

Comments

• Be
      7th of Dec, 2010

Oh geez, probably another luser that is barely literate, or didn't bother reading instructions/warnings. C'mon consumers, start being smart and taking some responsibility for your life. You know the mess we are in with our government? Could have been largely avoided except for the prevalence of attitudes like yours.