Euro-Pro Operating LLC / Do not order from them

I purchased an Infinity Upright Vacuum Cleaner within a year and a half it stopped working. I called Euro-Pro Operating LLC and was told to cut the cord in the vacuum and return it to the company. In return Euro-Pro Operating LLC would send me a "new" vacuum. I paid $24.00 to mail the cord so that I could get my vacuum in a timely manner. This was in February and now its March I still have not received my vacuum cleaner. I have call Euro-Pro Operating LLC several times and was told that my vacuum was being sent. As of today (March 6, 2009) I have not received my vacuum cleaner.

I would not recommend purchasing any merchandise from Euro-Pro Operating LLC. You can not understanding their employees, they can not answer or will not answer your questions. Continue to tell you that your merchandise is being mail - when? After doing research, I found out that they have a lot of complaints against them (Euro-Pro Operating LLC).

Their customer service is terrible! If any one else has purchased any merchandise from Euro-Pro Operating LLC and have experienced any problems please, please, please, please let other know so that they will not buy any of their merchandise.

Ol

Comments

• Ol
      12th of Mar, 2009

• Ni
      18th of Oct, 2010
    Euro-Pro Operating LLC - No order received
    Euro-Pro Operating LLC

I ordered a replacement battery, when I recieved it it was the wrong connection plug.I called and was told they would send the correct one and not to send the other one back, it would only confuse them????? I never recieved a new one.

• Be
      30th of Jun, 2011

By mistake I recieved two Shark vacumn steamer/with handheld scrubber.Sent one back to them there Shark/vacumn steamer/and handheld scrubber. They recieved it seven days later in Chino California. Called them numerous times asking when they were going to credit my charge card. These people give you the run around. I am still waiting for credit on my charge. These people are crooks. Do not buy any of there products. This company should be reported to the Attorney General.