Euro Packers and Movers / Complete hooligans

India Review updated:
I had a really tough time dealing with them. half of my things are stolen and rest broken beyond repair. I am thinking of dragging them to court.

Comments

Ra
  26th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and Movers is the worst packers and movers in India I have ever came across. This packers and movers are big cheaters and fraud. I would not think even in dream to take their service ever in my life. 1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and movers is just blowing their own trumpet on the Web sites but if you ever get in their trap, you are going to lose a big money. In addition to that, there will be a lot of mental harassment. You will be surprised to know that it seems to be run by some goons , thugs, or mafia who will torture you, charge you more money, and threaten you for money. They advertise that they have network all over India ,i.e., New Delhi, Pune, Noida, Mumbai, Secundrabad, Bangalore, and Baroda for transportation of goods and providing logistics services. But the reality is that they have office all over only to collect money not to provide service to the customers or even transportation. The model on which Euro packers operate is that they will take the money and all your belongings from the source location. Their job is over once they get the money. Then, they will give your all items to some transporters, who will again give it to some third party vendor. Ultimately, you won't know the person or the company who will deliver you your belongings. Adding to the ordeal and making the condition worse, they won't open you items at destination and charge you extra money, which you need to pay to take your items. If you ask them about the charges or tell them that you have already paid the charges to 1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and movers, they will say it is the euro packers' guy who told them to take money before giving you your stuffs. And if you try to clarify from Euro packers, they would not pick up your calls. So my advice is that never take the service of 1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and movers else you are surely calling for unwanted troubles. They should be taken under law and prosecuted for their ill-conduct and harassment to the public. Beware of cheats and frauds while deciding about moving your home from one place to another in India!
Sa
  27th of Dec, 2007
I totally agree with Rajiv and Liza. Euro movers are the worst of Movers and Packers. They broke all my furniture and cutlery. They even declined any help to get the claim from insurance.
If that was not enough I had to travel some 70 Km from the city in an auto to grab my CAR, which they promised to deliver at doorstep.

They are the real B*******. If you take their service you can only regret.
Ab
  10th of Jul, 2008
I agree 100%...dont ever think of these people, they misplaced and broke so many items of mine and then when you call them, they talk like mafias.
Ma
  4th of Aug, 2008
Hi,
I totally agree with the above comments.
Even i moved my things from gurgaon to pune. They changed the boxes claiming that the box was torn and kept many things with them. Also they damaged my new fridge and double bed.
Now when i am asking for the claim, they are asking the balance money first. My bike is still with them.
Please dont use the service of Euro Packers and Movers.
Also dont use the service of South Asian Movers and Packers. He is not a genuine movers and packers but a broker
Ra
  6th of Nov, 2008
Euro Packers and Movers is the worst packers and movers in India I have ever came across. This packers and movers are big cheaters and fraud.I would not think even in dream to take their service ever in my life. 1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and movers is just blowing their own trumpet on the Web sites but if you ever get in their trap, you are going to lose a big money. In addition to that, there will be a lot of mental harassment. You will be surprised to know that it seems to be run by some goons, thugs, or mafia who will torture you, charge you more money, and threaten you for money. They advertise that they have network all over India, i.e., New Delhi, Pune, Noida, Mumbai, Secundrabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Baroda for transportation of goods and providing logistics services. But the reality is that they have office all over only to collect money not to provide service to the customers or even transportation. The model on which Euro packers operate is that they will take the money and all your belongings from the source location. Their job is over once they get the money. Then, they will give your all items to some transporters, who will again give it to some third party vendor. Ultimately, you won't know the person or the company who will deliver you your belongings. Adding to the ordeal and making the condition worse, they won't open you items at destination and charge you extra money, which you need to pay to take your items. If you ask them about the charges or tell them that you have already paid the charges to 1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and movers, they will say it is the euro packers' guy who told them to take money before giving you your stuffs. And if you try to clarify from Euro packers, they would not pick up your calls. So my advice is that never take the service of 1st Euro Packways or Euro Packers and movers else you are surely calling for unwanted troubles. They should be taken under law and prosecuted for their ill-conduct and harassment to the public. Beware of cheats and frauds while deciding about moving your home from one place to another in India!
Di
  14th of Jul, 2016
i want to shift my house hold items from kalyan to bhopal due to my officer transfer through euro packers & movers, i still cannot able to forget his salesman' name mr mukesh sharma, at the time to loading i have given them 20% of total amount decided and the goods moved on smothly, after two days mr mukesh sharma was asking for more money to deliver the goods when i have asked why he can tell any thing and told you have to pay us more money or we will lock your house hold items in our warehouse, since i also was new at the new place bhopal has to give them almost double money.
Vi
  24th of Jun, 2017
Its been 25 days and I havent received my bike yet.i had sent it on 28th may from delhi and I havent received it yet in mangalore as of today( 24th june) .no satisfactory response from the courier companyyy. same response daily that I ll receive my bike in a day or two since last 25 days.hell of an experience.trusting them was a big mistake. ll be filing a police complaint soon.bloody cheatersss.
Ch
  28th of Feb, 2018
I am following thiese people from last 20 days to get all my house hold stuff.
My house hold stuff was packed and taken to euro logistics for moving to Bangalore on 25-Jan-2018 and it was delivered at my location in Bangalore after 1 month that is 26- FEB 2018. Most of the stuffs are damaged and my Sofa Set is completely damaged as it can not be used.
After multiple call to Sandeep he responded in 5 days and also he very rude and threatening that nothing can be done in this case do whatever you can. I have been charged for 1 Lac insurance still these people are not taking the case seriously.
List of Damaged stuff:
1. Sofa Set totally damaged and can not be used further.
2. All mattresses pillows came in wet condition
3. Toys parts are missing.
4. New bed sheet is missing.
5. Iron table completely broken and cannot be used.
5. Fridge legs are bend.
many more problem...

Attached some picture there are more stuff which are broken badly.
Never suggest this [censor] PACKERS to anyone