euro millions / EURO MILLIONS EMAIL WINNING LOTTERY

1 Malaysia Review updated:

CONFIRMATION EMAIL TICKET NUMBER: [protected]Euro millions/National Email Sweepstakes program this is to inform you that your
Email Address attached to a Ticket Number: [protected] has won the prize Sum of 1, 000, 000.00 Euro (One Million Euro Only) in an Email Sweepstakes program held on the 27th of May 2008. Do contact the Details below for the ClaimContact Person: Mr.Ryan GordonTEL: +[protected].914 or +11[protected].914Reply to Email: euroclaimagency3@aim.com WINNING INFORMATION'SReference No:[protected])Batch No: MJPKL-[protected]Serial No: HGDB-[protected]Ticket No: [protected]Lucky No: [protected]Note, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th of June, 2008.CONGRATULATIONS!YOURS SINCERELY, MRS.SASHA WOODMANPROMOTION CO-ORDINATOR.Reply to Email: euroclaimagency3@aim.com

IS THIS FAKE OR WHAT?

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Jun, 2008

I had this e-mail too today, twice, checked my ticket and it wasn’t a winner. I’m used to hoaxes like this but I feel sorry for the person’s who fall for it, it’s sick and cruel. Does anyone know what happens if you click on the link? (By the way, where is the complaint?)

• Am
      7th of Jun, 2008

I had this email today, checked my ticket and I was not a winner. I don't know what happens if you reply but I am not going to.

• Se
      16th of Aug, 2011
    euro millions - Scam
    Euro Millions

from Euro Millions
    date Sun, Nov 23, 2008
    subject EURO MILLION PROMOTION!
    mailed-by libero.it

CONGRATULATION!!!

It is our pleasure to inform you through this medium that Your emailaddress has won a prize of 450, 000.00 Euros in category A'micronet Euro Milliones.

Reference number.DFSFR/6650045.88776. Batch numbers HGFDN/3442.
    7650037 .

Claim Agent
    Mr.Noah-Riman
    Tel:+34 627.329.804
    Contact Email:angesec112@aim.com

Contact our prize claim agent by email or phone and quote the numbers with Full names, Phone/
    Fax, Address, Country, Occupation, Age nos in your reply to your agent, Kindly indicate the mode of transfer you you want in your reply to your agent.

1CHECK