EURO AMERICAN TIME SHARESWIRE FRAUD

1 Review updated:

UPDATE TO FIRST COMPLAINT: This Company has now a new address in Boca Raton; however, I registered a complaint with the City of Boca Raton, License Division, and they sent out a Code Enforcement
Officer on Monday, June 22, 2009 and found out there address is nothing but a P.O. Box. They have been cited for doing business without a Business License. The Code Enforcement Officer called me to
inform me of the information. When I called the new number trying to get in contact with Anthony James, I was told that he was off sick.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Boca Raton, FLThey also advised me that my closing date had been put back to July 6, 2009 and I would receive a Fed-X pkg. about three days before the closing date. (We will see, I doubt it however). If not then I will start the formal complaint with Pre-Paid Legal and Life Lock to go after them and close them down for WIRE FRAUD. Just thought you might
like to see the latest on EURO AMERICAN TIME SHARES or TransAmerican Time Shares or T.A.T. Time Shares depending which
day of the week it is.
Lynn J. Marsh ([protected]@hotmail.com) [protected]

Comments

• Ly
      Jun 17, 2009

On 5/28 & 5/29/2009 I maade an agreement on the phone call from
    Trans Atlantic Time Shares with Anthony and James to sell my time shares at Celebrity Resorts in Orlando, Florida. Being a Realto myself
    I hesitated dealing with these people over the phone, but their offer was so SWEET I couldn't resist. If it is too true-look out. I advised them I was a member of life lock and Pre-Paid Legal and if there was anything in the transaction that was not Legal they could be sues up to $1, 000, 000.00. After their smooth talk I agreed to have an electronic check made out to the Title Company, which I have done businss with before on two occassions. The one check was for $1, 404 which would be returned to me at time of close, and the other for $798
    for renting my two weeks that I hadn't used. The check was to be made out to Timeshare Closing Services, Inc. and I was to receive my money on June 20, 2009. On June 12 I hadn't received any paper work from the Title Company, so I went on line to check to see if the check had cleared my bank. They had indeed; however, they had been made out to EUROAMERICANTIMESHARES, and deposited with Bank of America. I then called the Bank of America in Boyonton, Fl.
    and spoke to the Asst. Branch Mngr. LEE, advised him of went on with this Company, and he stated he couldn't release any information about this Company because of the Privacy Law. I then set up an appointment with my Bank in Utah and filed a complaint with them,
    however; I found out to have my money returned to me I would have to close out my account and I would receive my refund within 10 days
    and they would go after the Company up to 90 days. I couldn't close my account, so I filed a complaint with the Florida State Attorney General and I am in the process of filing the complaint with LIFE LOCK to get my money back and sue this Company. I have also obtained the State Business License for this Company and have written to the President of the Company. It is a shame that one can't do Business with these Companies in Florida, they should be put out of business.
    I will do all in my power to do this with this Company.
    Lynn J. Marsh ([protected]@hotmail.com) [protected]

Florida
    Phone: [protected]

Amendment to 1st. Complaint: Now that July 6th has come and gone
    I will be filing my complaint against this Company: EURO AMERICAN
    TIME SHARES, LLC. The City of Boyonton, Beach, FL and Boca Raton are still checking this Company out. I gave them until July 6th. to
    come thru with my complaint, I received a call from the Manager and told me I would be hearing from his Attorney because of the complaint I filed on the complaint board. I advised him that everything that I posted on the Board is 100% factual and I will back it up with many other individuals that have gone thru the same problem that I have.
    My Attorney would like anyone that has lost any money with this Company to e-mail me at ([protected]@hotmail.com) or call me
    the information at [protected] so he can put a CLASS ACTION SUITE together with the Attorney General of Florida. I have received
    many phone calls and e-mails; but if there are more of you out there
    in the same boat, please let me know ASAP. I have also written a
    letter to their Attorney regarding the problem. Thanks for your help.

Jul 08, 2009

My wife and I will find out what we need to do to file a suit against this company and Universal Marketing Solutions also.I don`t understand why the State of Florida don`t do something about this.

• Br
      Jul 17, 2009

I have Also been Contacted By them Saying they want to Buy my timeshare. They had a lot of holes in there spill. They told me they started out 10 years ago in NYC that's Why there LLC, . But When I did some checking they Have only been around since February 09.

Jul 31, 2009

Bradley Glenn: The complaints against Euro American Time Shares have been all tfd. to Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services % Hilda Hines effective 7/31/2009, in case you need to file a claim with them against this Company direct all inquiries to:
    (Florida Depatment of Agriculture & Consumer Services
    Division of Consumer Services - 2005 Apalachee Parkway, Rhodes Building, Tallahassee, FL [protected] % Hilda Hines [protected]
    or on line at http://www.800helpfla, com/
    Good luck.

Sep 15, 2009

To all of you who had complaints against Euro American Time Shares, Trans Atlantic Time Shares, T.A.T. Time Shares they have a new name E.A.T Sales, they are now located on Glades Road & Boca Raton Blvd on East Side of Office Depot third floor,
    the sign on the door reads E.A.T. Inc. If any of you residents living in Boca Raton can
    pay this firm a visit and help all of us in other States trying to catch up with these crooks, it would be greatly appreciated. Barry Mercer is now the Director of Sales, phone number is [protected]. The Enforcement Officer for Code Enforcement is right on their back and also the Attorney Generals Office/Department of Agriculture/Consumer Affairs, you can contact Hilda Hines, Regulatory Specialist III, [protected] if any of you have a complaint to file.
    Lynn J. Marsh ([protected]@hotmail.com

• Lo
      Sep 16, 2009

Mt Marsh I am interested in talking to you. My name is Louise Cottle email [protected]@yahoo.com cell [protected] I have been burned by this company also

• Km
      Sep 28, 2009

My name is Kendall Meggs and I too have been swindled out of $1400.00 dollars. My e-mail address is [protected]@bellsouth.net. I would love to hear more on this situation.

Sep 28, 2009

Message sent under separate cover.
    Thank you, Lynn J. Marsh

• Da
      Oct 09, 2009

Nothing but organized criminals, this is an organized conspiracy to commit fraud, it has cost me almost 3000 dollars. My second complaint is being prepared as we speak!!! IT IS TIME to put all involved behind bars!!! Dan Edwards [protected]

Oct 09, 2009

The Florida Attorney General's Office/Department of Agriculature/Consumer Affairs is
    fully investigating these Company's at this time along with the FBI. Keep up the good work complaining about these Company's they are FRAUD from the beginning. I have never talked to anyone who they actually sold their time share. They get your money and then change their name and they are still located in the same place. I believe before the end of October they will be held responsible for all their FRAUD.

• Da
      Oct 18, 2009

My wife and I were also taken for $990.00 by a Mr. Marc Roberto whom respresented this company. I have made numerous attempts to contact both the company and Mr. Roberto to have my calls and emails ignored. I also have filed a complaint with the Florida State Autorney General to be told that they would investigate. We are in the process of pursuing all avenues to get this company closed down. Hopefully in the meantime we can pursuade the company in returning our money.

Oct 19, 2009

Good luck with trying to get someone on the phone I couldn`t.Now with the Consumer Sservices Commission they told me their was nothing they could do, they can`t make them return my money.I don`t understand it when they issue the license and should be regulating them.It seams to be no one out their that can help us.[protected]@verizon.net

• Do
      Nov 04, 2009

At the end of October, on or about October 20, 2009, EAT was allegedly purchased by National Timeshare Liquidators. This, at least, is what they will tell you if you call. If you look up NTL on the Florida depart of state website sunbiz.org, you will see that it was established and/or acquired a license on October 20, 2009. This same site also shows that EAT voluntarily dissolved at the beginning of September. Clearly what has happened here is that EAT voluntarily dissolved in September (though they never stopped calling to scam people) and then re-formed under a different name in October. I too have a claim with the Florida AG but they don't appear to be doing much. These crooks know enough to dissolve the company before any formal legal action is filed and re-form under a different name to avoid all liability. Until the AG actually gets them shut down and/or locked up, what we as victims need to do is make it increasingly difficult for them to scam other people. I am resolved to continue to call these people on a regular basis and every time I get a new name, will post it here.

Nov 04, 2009

The last information I had was their new name was Equity Asset Traders, LLC located
    at2234 N. Federal Nwy. Suite 474, Boca Raton, Fl [protected] under the
    direction of Barry Mercer-Director of Sales. I don't think the Attoney Generals Office wants these people off the street it would ruin their Tourist trade. Still waiting a reply from Commissiner Bronson-Department of Agriculture/Consumer Affairs, they are supposed to be procecuting these people at this time.