euro afro asia sweepstakes lottery international program / euro afro asia sweepstakes lottery international program-is it true?

1 Honduras Review updated:

sir/mam,
I got a message from "florance smith" (florancesmith114@hotmail.com) . In that there is written that i have won some in Euro Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program. I wanted to know is this company true or Fraud?Perhaps this program happens in holand...they inform me to contact to the followin person .here is his e-mail & call.no.

Tel: +[protected]
so, i m requesting you to give me a solution of this problem...

jainam.

Comments

• Pr
      11th of Mar, 2009
    euro afro asia sweepstakes lottery international program - Is it true or Fraud?
    lottery program
    Honduras

sir/mam,
    I got a message from "florance smith" (florancesmith114@hotmail.com) . In that there is written that i have won some in Euro Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program. I wanted to know is this company true or Fraud?Perhaps this program happens in holand...So, mail me about this company...

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2009

my name shahab uddin ansari i received a massage
    E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters,

Euro - Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery Inc.
    Customer Service, 580 N.Tenth Street, Sacramento, CA 85914,

Telephone : +31 644 562 861.

An Affiliate of Charity International.

Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque,

I.P.P Award Department,

Amsterdam Holland.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    We happily announce to you the draw of 2009 Euro-Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program held on the 8th of March, 2009 in Amsterdam Holland.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 577-744-3465-E77 with serial number: 652-662 and draw lucky number: 7181813-05 which subsequently won you lottery in the 2nd category of file number: FA1305U-ID. Batch Number.0952k Reference Number.02-OH-06 You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 250, 000.00 Euro ( (Two hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro)

All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system, drawn from 85.000.000 individual email addresses from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated computer ballot system, which has been programed for this random selection. This has eventually qualified you for the Winning.This promotional program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities, Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc. With the support of European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers worldwide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Asian representative's booklet in JAKARTA INDONESIA as indicated in your file number: FA1305U-ID. In view of this, your Euro 250, 000.00 would be released to you by Our Asian Fiduciary Agent, Our Asian Fiduciary Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your Cheque as soon as you contact Barrister mohammed taheer office in Jakarta Indonesia.

Please contact Barrister mohammed taheer Jakarta Indonesia for your claim with the following details below to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winning.

1 Name. 2 Home address. 3 Telephone number. 4 Age and occupation. 5 Ticket number. 6 Serial number. 7 File number. 8 Draw number.

Tel: +62 21 9282 5885

BE WARNED!

Your winning details can only be released to your fiduciary agent who will commence the process of your winning, This is to avoid wrong and double claim, it is also part of our security protocol to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous element.You are requested to contact Our Asian Fiduciary Agent in Jakarta Indonesia for your claim.Please note that all winnings must be claimed not later than one month after the date of this winning notification.In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications make sure that your winning details are quoted correctly in all correspondence.

We advice that you adhere strictly to these procedures to avoid disqualifications and subsequent cancellation.The above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to facilitate the process of your winning .Once again! please Note that this winning is valid for one month and failure to issue claims after this period, your Euro will be automatically void.

Congratulations!

Mrs Florence Smith
    Lottery Zonal co-ordinator
    my e-mail - shahab_ui@yahoo.co.in

i want to know that it's true or false ?

• Ra

1st of Apr, 2009

nor_mohamed456

• Bh
      14th of Apr, 2009

i am also receive this massage today.
    if i send 410 euro for BARRISTER MOHAMMED TAHEER "E.A.A.S Inc. ASIAN FIDUCIARY AGENT " for helping me to finish my winning prize, and if it have fraud then how we get our maney from these people.
    YOU are told me from the beginning to contact these people
    it send me a bank account of icici bank. and it want to dopping the our charges fee 410 euro
    we save his accoun.
    if ther made any fraud then can we receice our money back by use any rules
    please send me good information about this types lottery system

my email is : bhanvarsingh@in.com

• To
      22nd of Apr, 2009

sir/mam,
    I got a message from "florance smith" (florancesmith114@hotmail.com) . In that there is written that i have won some in Euro Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program. held on the 26th of March, 2009 in Amsterdam Holland. I wanted to know is this true or Fraud?Perhaps this program happens in holand...they inform me to contact to the followin person .here is his e-mail & call.no.

Tel: +62 21 9282 5885

so, i m requesting you to give me a solution of this problem...and i want to know that it's true or false ?

touseef
    touseefghouse@yahoo.com

• Ki
      16th of May, 2009

dear sir,
    my name is kirat pal singh and i have received a message:

Lucky Drop International Promotion
    E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters,
    Euro - Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery Inc.
    Customer Service, 580 N.Tenth Street, Sacramento, CA 85914,
    An Affiliate of Charity International.
    Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque,
    I.P.P Award Department,
    Amsterdam Holland.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We happily announce to you the draw of 2009 Euro-Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program held on the 21st OF APRIL, 2009 in Amsterdam Holland.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 577-744-3465-E77 with serial number: 652-662 and draw lucky number: 7181813-05 which subsequently won you lottery in the 2nd category of file number: FA1305U-ID. Batch Number.0952k Reference Number.02-OH-06 You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500, 000.00 ( Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in Cheque.

All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system, drawn from 85.000.000 individual email addresses from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated computer ballot system, which has been programed for this random selection. This has eventually qualified you for the Winning.This promotional program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities, Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc.With the support of European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers worldwide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Asian representative's booklet in JAKARTA INDONESIA as indicated in your file number: FA1305U-ID. In view of this, your US$500, 000.00 Cheque would be released to you by Our Asian Fiduciary Agent, Our Asian Fiduciary Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your Cheque as soon as you contact Barrister Ahmed Musa office in Jakarta Indonesia.

Please contact BARRISTER VINCENT JACK MD. in Jakarta Indonesia for your claim with the following details below to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winning.

BARRISTER VINCENT JACK,

bar.vicent.jack@windowslive.com

Tel: +62 85697741221

Congratulations!

Mrs. Basheera Abubakar
    Zonal Co_ordinator(holland Lottery Inc).
    WINNER'S VERIFICATION FORM
    WINNER'S PERSONAL DATA
    First Name.: *
    Middle Name.:
    Last Name.: *

Gender.: MaleFemale

Month Of Birth.: Month January Febuary March April MayJune JulyAugust September October November December Day: Day1 23 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year:

Marital Status.: Single Married Divorced

WINNING INFORMATION
    Batch Number.: *

Serial Number.: *
    Refrence Number.: *

This is to verify that the information filled in this FORM is a valid particulars of me. Yes: No:
    Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

For security purposes and clarity we advice that you keep your winning informations confidential, and not to be disclosed to anyone until your claim have been fully processed and your winning Cheque delivered to you. BE WARNED!

We advice that you adhere strictly to these procedures to avoid disqualifications and subsequent cancellation.The above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to facilitate the process of your winning Cheque.Once again! please Note that this winning is valid for one month and failure to issue claims after this period, your Cheque will be automatically void.

Mrs. Basheera Abubakar,
    Lottery Zonal Co-dinator Holland.

my emai id : nitin_addiwal@yahoo.co.in
    i want to know that it's true or false ?

• We
      14th of Jul, 2009

i got a mail in 13/5 009. but i didint resive any response i won wcl award.

• Ga
      6th of Sep, 2009

sir/mam,
    I got a message from [donotreply@snapfish.com] . In that there is written that i have won some in Euro Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program. I wanted to know is this company true or Fraud?Perhaps this program happens in holand...they inform me to contact to the followin person .here is his e-mail & call.no.

BARRISTER AHMED MUSA MD. E.A.A.S Inc. ASIAN FIDUCIARY AGENT.
    EMAIL ADDRESS: bar_ahmed_musa@live.com
    Tel: +62 85813339271.

so, i m requesting you to give me a solution of this problem...

gazi.

• Ga
      6th of Sep, 2009

i am also receive this massage.
    if i send 410 euro for

my email is : crescentarian79b@yahoo.com

• Ak
      3rd of Oct, 2009

yarr i also got an e mail of winning 250000 us dollar
    though i m nit believing
    but i m thinking that can it b true
    if yes
    then i cant tell how much aid this will do 4 me
    if not
    i cant believe any lottery

• Mr
      3rd of Oct, 2009

i am also received this email..

my email is : azizan4444@yahoo.com
    i want to that's true or not?

• Ho
      14th of Oct, 2010

I got a massage too, but no from "Florance smith" it's from ''Mrs Olivia Smith'' (winners19_award2010@rediffmail.com). In tat there is written that I have won total sum of US$250, 000.00 ( (Two hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in Cheque in Euro Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program. Held on the 23rd of September 2010 in War Wall London. I think that it is not true.
    They request me to send 785USD for TOTAL CHARGES OF US$785 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGTHY FIVE DOLLARS) ONLY HAS TO BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY OF YOUR CHEQUE THROUGH INTERNATIONAL UNIT OF COURIER SERVICE.
    Why don't I REQUEST to BE DEDUCTED FROM my WON
    CHEQUE?
    and why do they contact me by telephone?
    and these are so much questions for the type of massages.
    I think you should be calm and find out it clearly when send money to them.
    Minh Hieu
    langtuphongba69@yahoo.com
    tel: +84.0937.002.880

• Bu
      19th of Nov, 2010

I agree. When I called no one answered and the out going message did not even identify the company. Their emphasis on confidentiality went beyond the pale. Of course someone doign mystery shopping would not reveal themselves to the person being evaluated but it seemd they wre concerened about mentioning what you di to Anybody at all. I shouldn't tell my family? Is this a national security matter? They also are not listed with the Seattle Better Business Bureau. Scam.

• Fr
      5th of Jul, 2011

i have got an email from Euro Afro Asian Sweepstake Lottery is this valid if yes plz direct me in may email frogh_froghi@yahoo.com