Euro -Afro asia E.A.A.S . Promotion 2009 / E.A.A.S . Promotion 2009 i m a winner,,,,,,,,,

1 Indonesia Review updated:

i recieved a email from award promotion (paward)1919@yahoo.com and its headquater in 2zx bexon court carlton nottigham shire nittingom ng4 isq essex united kingdom and announced me that drawof 2000 day euro -afro asia american sweeps takes lottery international progaramm held on 2008 in nottinghom united kingdom and declaired winner us$ 250, 000 united state doller this e-mail is recive is from barrister abdul ali hamid in jakarta indonesia and he ask me your won cheque will be processed and delivered to you, as soon as you pay the official charges for consulatation processes of your won cheque, and international delivery /courier charge so i wanted to know about above e-mail is corrert or not you informe immediately so i start above processing and send the above charges mention in the e-mail US$755 doller thanking you .
yours surendra kumar 89 hingan katra jhabsi (Up) india and my mobile no is +[protected] barrister abdul ali mobile no is +[protected] telephone no +[protected]. bank name is danamon name is ragine rarasati account no [protected] bank address:kcu alam sutera tangerang indonesia. directly mobile no in abdul ali hamid is +[protected]., +[protected].

Comments

• Uo
      29th of Mar, 2009

hello i am uones banihashemi from iran

i win a ward 2009 but mr mozafar salim dont repely me.
    please repely me.

5th of Apr, 2009

hello im mahnaz haeili from iran
    i have a e_mail from euro_afro_american_sweepstake lottery
    i won us$250, 000.00
    i want ask u is this e_mail right? pleas help me abut this e_mail i think it isnt right and another one send me
    thanks for your help

5th of Apr, 2009

E.A.A.S . Promotion 2009 i m a winner, , , , , , , , ,

Hello im mahnaz haeili from iran
    barrister abdul ali mobile no is +62-8561888-537 telephone no +62-219-2219-115. bank name is danamon name is ragine rarasati account no 9075-2916 bank address:kcu alam sutera tangerang indonesia. directly mobile no in abdul ali hamid is +628561-888-537., +447031-878699. plz help me
    thanks for your help

• Ba
      9th of Apr, 2009

I have an E-MAIL from E.a.a.s promotion inc . my agent name Mohammed Ahmed Jakarta indonesia tel no
    6287878085001 . i have to deposit us$ 785 in account 0281801375 wahid hasyim branch jakarta indonesia
    delivery officer mr david johnson. winner prize us$ 350, 000.00. is it true?my no 919876978243

regards

Baljinder Singh

20th of Apr, 2009

Don4t touch it... its a scam... these people make me so mad...don't send them any information certainly NOT any money

20th of Apr, 2009

I need to take typing lessons or drink less!!!haha!

• Al
      22nd of Apr, 2009

i have received an email from E.A.A.S AFRO AWARD PROMOTION 2009 .please reply me about its authenticity at ALI_LHR2005@yahoo.com

• Vi

24th of Apr, 2009

dsfsdfsfsdfsdf

• Ha
      25th of Apr, 2009

complaint board please help e.a.a.s lootry is a fake

9th of May, 2009

I got mail for winning cash of 250 million USD yesterday from The International Awareness
    Promotion Department Of E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters, Euro-Afro Asia Sweepstake lottery Inc., 22 Gaden close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, War Wall LondonUnited Kingdom. Is this company true or fake? please reply me at manisha_guddi86@yahoo.com as early as possible.

• Ra
      12th of May, 2009

hi, can some 1 tell me about eaas lottery headquarters, is it true or scam, as i 2 hav got the above mail. if some 1 knows then pleasc inform at, rohanadhikari@ymail.com

• Pi
      14th of May, 2009

hey everyone!=] thanks for these complaints...
    I GOT AWARE!

• Za
      20th of Jul, 2009

I am a winner of E.A.A.S Lottery International Ihave got an e-mail please answer that what should I do for that and tell that is true or fake?as soon as possible OK?
    jacker_baneh@yahoo.com

• Ax
      13th of Dec, 2009

i m also have same emal what is that ? is it tru??????
    axuxcxi@yahoo.com