Eureka Infosystem / fraud Cases

India Review updated:

Dear All,
This is regarding to kumar Adarsh, he is a fraud person. He has taken money from many people for BPO kind of business, after taking 20 Lacs rupees from the public he is absconding now. I am one of among them cheated by him & suffering a lot. I have given money to him for BPO process & he has spoiled my life. I waited around 1 Year for him but he is not traceable. Guys I have request to you, if you guys find any king of trace about him pls help me out. Pls save my life……………………..:( . You can see him in linked & facebook, his email ID is [protected]@gmail.com.

Eureka Infosystem

Comments

• Eu
      6th of Sep, 2011

Dont buy any kind of process from him still he is absconding & not giving my money back

• Eu
      6th of Sep, 2011

Dont buy any process from him, still he has not given my money back. he is froud person.

• Ku
      25th of Sep, 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Usha Kumari <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
    To: "consumercomplaints.[protected]@gmail.com"
    Sent: Thursday, 9 August 2012 8:40 PM
    Subject: Removal of complain

Dear sir/Madam,

I have posted negative complaint against Mr. Aadarsh through your website in January 2011.Now the matter has been resolved between us so kindly remove my post.as i have forgot the password and login ID seems to become deactivated so i am not able to remove the comments myself. I have also requested for the duplicate password but there is no response from your side. please suggest me the way to remove that post or kindly do this for me.I am eagerly waiting for your response.It is very urgent so please revert back to my mail as soon as possible.

Best regards.