Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier / Not giving services on AMC!

1 India Review updated:

We have obtained the AMC of our Eureka Forbes aqua guard water purifier a Noida. At Noida service center told that this AMC will remain continue for every where in India. But at Bhilai, Dist. Durg there is no service center available. And we are using water without purified even we have water purifier.

Comments

• Kr
      24th of Feb, 2007

On 30-06-2006 Mukesh Jha (Sales Executive of Eureka Forbes Ltd. Pitampura, New Delhi) has come to me, for sale of RO System. But I have refused to purchase the same and I have assured that will buy in next month.

So Jha has advised me to make a payment of Rs.7150/- to book the product, and next month he will deliver the product and will take balance payment.

So I have given a payment of Rs.7150/- by ICICI Credit Card.

After my lot of reminder / telephone calls, till date he is assuring me, that he will refund. But I have not received any RO System or refund form you. In this regards I informed to Ms. Silpi (Pitampura Branch, New Delhi). But no any action taken bas been taken by them.

Beware of Eureka Forbs!

Regards,
    KRISHNA KUMAR SHARMA

18th of Apr, 2007

I have been transferred to noida from kolkata. I had amc of my purifier at kolkata for 1 year valid till dec-07. I am calling their service persons to install the same at my noida residence since last 2-3 days, but till date no one has turned up. Very poor service!

5th of Dec, 2007

please send me office details of DURG.
    I want ot install aqua guard

• Ut
      14th of May, 2008

To purchase a water purifier I called Eureka forbs office at Bharuch. They told me the price for Aquaguard RO Smart is Rs.12000/- but in your website the price is Rs. 9150/-. Why it is like that.

4th of Jun, 2008

I have a acquaguard classic model.

i want to know that, what is the real cost of the round glass stick which covered the U. V. lamp

• Ar
      8th of Jul, 2008

I am having aquaguard since 1994 and has been successfully getting pure water through it. Due to my transferable service, i got AMC services in Chennai & Ludhiana and now living in Kanpur since last four years. In last one year I find drastic detoriation in the quality of service from your franchise. The send their representative of extremely poor knowhow, who hardly have any educational backgroud. at times it is gathered from such representatives that they are employed @ 1200 p.m. that too they not paid salary in last two months etc. Now the actual matter of concern for consumer that after paying AMC @ 900 per year our problems are not attended to the level of satisfaction. In my set complaint of current leakage is persisting since last more than a year and inspite of many complaint unskilled representatives failed to rectify the problem till date. Now the poor water delivery rate complained to Mr saxena is also not rectified since last two months. Please advice should I continue with such product where after sales service has gone down to worst and should I further extend my AMC for another year of dissatisfaction. please reply.

• Ke
      19th of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,
    I am having AMC for my Aqua Guard installed at my Residance " GH-12/37 Paschim Vihar, New delhi-110087.I am getting dirty water from aqua guard where as supply of mCD water is totally clear. I made a complaind at the complaint center last week they informed that there service personal will visit our home with in 24 working hours. Till now no body visited our house, How ever I again made the second complaint on 16th July, 2008.To my surprise I have not received any communication from Aqua guard company.. I am facing this problam since 15 days. From your plateform I wold like that my problam be resolved.KESHAV DASS, Mobile No. 9810728113

• Pr
      13th of Aug, 2008

I AM COSUMER OF YOUR PRODUCT ( AQUA GUARD) WITH AMC FACILITY.I AM RESIDING IN CHENNAI.
    HERE WHEN EVER I HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY WATER FILLTER I HAVE MAKE A COMPLAINT TO YOUR CHENNAI OFFICE.EACH AND EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEB FACEING PROBLEMS.

NOW LATEST I HAVE BOOKED A COMPLAINT TO YOUR CHENNAI OFFICE THAT MY AQUA GAURD IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.ON 24.07.2008 I HAVE BOOKED COMPLAINT WITH REF 1004835698 AND A REMINDER CALL ON 01.08.2008 AND 11.08.2008 BUT TILL TIME NOBODY HAS TURNED UP.

NOW I HAVE REQUESTING TO YOU PL INSTRUCT YOUR CHENNAI OFFICE TO ATTEND MY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY.

WITH WARM REGARDS

CHOOLAIMEDU CHENNAI.

• Pr
      19th of Aug, 2008

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED ANY REPLY AND NO BOBY HAS TURNED UP .PL ATTEND MY QUIERY.
    REGARDS
    PRAVEEN CHAND

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2008

kindly inform me amc dealer of aquaguard in paschim vihar.

thanks

suresh kumar sharma

• Ni
      21st of Sep, 2008

Hi,

Wanted to know the price of water purifier of aqua guard.

• Pv
      10th of Nov, 2008

One Mr Punithan Chennai Sales Manager. He is promised to refund of service amount till date he is not reply please make a note and do need full.

• Pv
      10th of Nov, 2008

When I call to his mobile NO:9750587681 it will give switched off pls tryagain later.

• Su
      16th of Nov, 2008

Sir, my relative has purchased R.O Water purifier in the month of July 2008 but till date the product is not working to the satisfaction of the costumer. Every now and then they face problem even after repeated complaint they never turn up to sort out their problem. When J.R.D. Tata was the chairman of the company we experienced the best service from them. Now they just want to have sales but not give customers the best service even in warranty period.

• Pe

PESHWA ACHARYA
    9867641038 / 9820641038

• Vi
      8th of Jul, 2009

We brought an Aquaguard RO system. In 3 months the unit problem starts "the machine could not filter water" water is not coming into container instead it go to drain. When the service engineer comes he simply removes the filter and hit with his screwdriver and refits it. Then it will work for some days. When we ask this is the way they clear the filter? He doesn’t have any other tools clear the filter. I really think they don't have a proper mechanism to clear the filter. With in 2 months they have cleared the filter 3 times and now filter is gone bad. Now they say it needs to be replaced and it is not covered under warranty.

They just want to have sales but don’t want to give a good services support for the consumer. In simple they are trying to take the advantage of Indian population, “if one costumer is not satisfied, they have another customer”.

Do they able to survey in the market simply by market product and NO proper support?

My sincere advice NOT TO GO ANY EurekaForbs products.

Sureshparasamal view is right "Now they just want to have sales but not give customers the best service even in warranty period."

• Am
      24th of Sep, 2009

Hi,

I am staying in Bangalore, K.R. Puram. Recently I purchased one aquaguard reviva. One person came and took money from me. He assure me that the unit will be installed within 24 hours. But the technician came after two days, after calling so many times to the aquaguard office.
    Finally, He gave me a defective piece. Then I informed my sales person(Sathish) and talked with the Manager(Satya Prakash). But nobody came to my house to check and replacement of the unit.

After two days one person came(Raju) and told that it should be replaced and it will take minimum 5days for that. Its really pathetic to listen this statement after giving 9990Rs to them. I asked him to give back my money. He refused.

Now I am thinking that I lost 9990Rs on road or somebody theft from me. I am undone. and waiting the service persons kindness.

I experienced a there is a serious service problem in Eureka forbes AquaGuard office in Bangalore.

Finally I suggest, Please dont go for this product, you will definitely suffer.

Amar.
    Mobile no: 9008544622

• Bu
      20th of Dec, 2009

I was looking for one eureka products (RO water purifier) but now I know what is this thanx for alerting me for such disgusting product.

21st of May, 2010

hii this is lakshmi from gudivada,

i have aqgrd water purifier its not running properly for last 1 week on wards i gave complaint also in gudivada there is no responce for that. So i am complainting through this ... so please attend imediatly ... thanking you
    contact me ... 9000898084, 9491282929...
    Gudivada,