Eureka Forbes - Water Purifier / Poor after sales service and defective equipment
I bought a new Eureka Aquaguard water purifier with hard/soft water converter paying 15K. But just after 5 months of purchasing, it had several problems and I had to incessantly follow-up with the service people to get it rectified.
Now that there is a recent problem where water is NOT at all getting purified, I am asking for a replacement of Equipment but they are NOT agreeing for it. For every problem they are quoting it as simple problem and do some minor resolution.But next time there is a new problem. With a kid at home, I am seriously worried about the health hazards with water from Eureka as we use this for all drinking/cooking purpose.
Can you pl suggest as to how to get the equipment replaced or get my money back so that I can buy some other product who are more reliable and worthy.
I hope that atleast ONE RESPONSIBLE PERSON FROM EUREKA IS LOOKING INTO THIS AND WILL ACT!!! (high hopes though)
More Eureka Forbes - Water Purifier Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes! 
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes 
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC! 
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service 
- Eureka Forbes / Vacuum Cleaner - Nr.1 cheats in this world! 
- Eureka Forbes - aquaguard superb 
- Eureka India - water purifier innova 
- Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump 
- Eureka Forbes - water purifier
- Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam