Eureka Forbes - Water Purifier / Poor after sales service and defective equipment

1 India Review updated:

I bought a new Eureka Aquaguard water purifier with hard/soft water converter paying 15K. But just after 5 months of purchasing, it had several problems and I had to incessantly follow-up with the service people to get it rectified.

Now that there is a recent problem where water is NOT at all getting purified, I am asking for a replacement of Equipment but they are NOT agreeing for it. For every problem they are quoting it as simple problem and do some minor resolution.But next time there is a new problem. With a kid at home, I am seriously worried about the health hazards with water from Eureka as we use this for all drinking/cooking purpose.

Can you pl suggest as to how to get the equipment replaced or get my money back so that I can buy some other product who are more reliable and worthy.

I hope that atleast ONE RESPONSIBLE PERSON FROM EUREKA IS LOOKING INTO THIS AND WILL ACT!!! (high hopes though)

Comments

• Na
      17th of Nov, 2007
    Eureka Forbes - Water Purifier - System not working
    Eureka Forbes
    India
    www.eurekaforbes.com

I think I have done a big mistake by purchasing Eureka Forbes water purifiers as they do not have after sales service.

17th of Nov, 2007

I had lodged a complaint for attending a fault for Water Filter on 14/11/2007, complaint no L122997. In spite of having an AMC and following up repeatedly, I was told that they are going to attend to the problem. Till date they have not attended to the problem. This is the worst form of service that you can ever get. Eureka Forbes is extremely poor in customer service and customers are fooled and duped into buying their products.

• Am
      21st of Aug, 2011
    Eureka Forbes - Water Purifier - Hopeless aftersale services
    EUREKA FORBES
    India
    eurekaforbes.com

Sir,
    On 21st. June, 2011, I get installed one Aquaguard ( e-bioiling+) water purifier from Eureka Forbes and my Customer ID : 1008408603.
    During the the time of time of deal, the Marketing Person of the Company committed to provide me few extra articles vize: Cover, One Extension flexible delivery tube & One Candle. But after geting the full payment over installtion, the concerned instalation group simply installed the equipment. On enquiring, the Sales man had hardly any time to spare to listen to any of my reminders. How ever I stoped reminding him for such committed item for delivery.
    But on 20.08.2011, I lodged a complaint of Water Leakage from the Prefiltered Bowl of the Equipment over phone to the Sales Group Leader Mr. Bishnu Pradhan(the same Sales man) & he informed me to send some one in morning of 21.08.11. As no one turned up till 12 noom, I again reminded him over phone & this time he replied that he himself is on the way to attend the complaint. But till this comlaint is lodged no one attended to stop this leaking problem for which the whole surrounding of installation place is flooded. I am really feeling hurt for such types of Hopeless & irresponsible attitude by these sales persons for any after sales services.
    Amita Swain,
    AE-113, V.S.S. Nagar,
    Bhubaneswar - 751007
    E-mail i.d. : pabitra.1962@gmail.com

• De
      22nd of Aug, 2011

eureka forbes/aquaguard is a FRUAD organisation.I had purchased a AGUAGUARD purifier costing Rs.10, 000/-+ and was leaking from DAY ONE.

unit was replaced by another one and same problem.Asked for refund-A/C PAYEE CHEQUE CURRENT DATE AND FROM EUREKA FORBES AND NOTA DEALER.Purifier was returned-

no of emails sent to top management of co but NOT BOTHERED EVEN TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EMAILS OR REPLY.ITS A MAJOR INDUSTRIAL HOUSE-MUST A HAVE GREASED PALMS OF INDIAN STANDARDS ORGANISATION (ISI MARK) AND OTHER AUTHORITIES -INCLUDING MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS FOR CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION.Poor indian consumer is being taken for a ROYAL RIDE and is being cheated by these corporations.