Eureka Forbes / RO Water Purifier / Not getting services for installation & repair

1 India Review updated:

I have bought RO water purifier from Eureka Forbes in the month January from Panchkula. Recently I have been shifted from to Mumbai. I have made several request to Mulund office for installation and service of some minor defects. But instead of several assurance nobody is coming for installation.

The product is of no use if not installed!

Comments

• Aj
      1st of Jun, 2007

I have also saime company RO; But its tap become overflow, main inlet supply is not coming, even main utility is switched off; water is coming into its tap. I complained to dealer from where I purchased this but response is not quite satisfactory. The only thing regarding RO system of Eureka Forbes; said company is that there service is most awkward, most poor, most worst.

• Ak
      23rd of Jul, 2007

Sales agent Pradeep Rai, based at varanasi sold me RO water purifier and on July 6th 2007 he took 1600 rupees for service contact and since then he has disappeared. Contacting on phone he talked rubbish and told me that he has left the job and told me to contact head office. He promised me to give the receipt of bill next day and repair machine but since then he has not turnedup. Since this morning he has dropped his connection so I can not approach him. This is simply a case of fraud.

• Vi
      4th of May, 2008

Hi!

We have Shifted From delhi to Mumbai. And Several Times Complained to Change the Filter of the RO. But they are not responding to it. And Now my son has got some stomach ache and Vomiting. As Water Born Disease are very Dangerous... Kindly let me know where is the Service Center for RO System in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai

• So
      13th of Jun, 2008

We would like to inform you that we had purchased Aquaguard Water Purifier-RO system in the name of Gaurav Gupta & Associates in Gurgaon. Our Receipt No: 15919 & Order Form Cum Receipt No. 209015919 dt: 26.2.08 from divisional sales office: Bhanu Complex, 2nd floor, Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon-122001.

Our waterpurifier is not working since saturday. We called these nos. of Eureka Forbes : (Gurgaon) 4111664, 2343599, 2347599, helpline-39883333, complaint no: L-164 & 80389834. But waterpurifer still useless. We are amazed there is no co-ordination between Sales executice, Executive Engineer & Tele-caller. Telecaller said we dont have any no. of executive and don't know the activity of executives. It is surprising they dont take any responibility of customers' complaint or query.

Rupesh who attend the complaint on 11.6.08, not able to satisfy the complaint and SPICR no: 13882521 dt:11.6.08.

Kindly solve the problem. Purifier is not supplying the water since saturday. We are forced to purchase the water from Bislery dispite of valuable product of Eureka Forbes. This is disgusting!

Thanks & Regards.
    For Gaurav Gupta & Associates
    Sonia Raman

• Je
      18th of Mar, 2009

Customer Service at Eureka Forbes is non-existant. I have been waiting over two weeks to get my water purifier serviced. A lot of empty promises from the company. I suggest everyone boycotts their products.

• Wa
      14th of Jun, 2009

Any one having complaints about Eureka Forbes water purifier should approach Consumer Redressal Forum ( This a Government body with semi judicial powers) in their area. Please keep all the records You can fight the case yourselves, no lawyer or stamps are required. Consumer forum is sympathetic to consumers. Consumer forum imposes penalty onthe companies and if the penalty is not paid then arrest warrant can be issued by court to make the company obey the court order. I was successful in my efforts.

• At
      26th of Aug, 2009

eureka forbes is sucks and its after sales ervice is horrendous...these guys just dont listen