Eureka Forbes Ltd

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

complaint against eureka forbes, ref no. 0099067010 dt 05/04/2017

Mumbai, India
eurekaforbes.com
I write through this medium to highlight the plight, a common man subjected to erroneous service rendered by M/s Eureka Forbes Ltd. I would like to put it on record and imply; that a company of repute would conduct in a tardy manner and harass a gullible customer, victim to the falsification of promotions and advt of a dedicated and committed service. I would like you to take it through this forum and media to seek justice for the redressal of my service complaint Ref No. 0099067010 dt 05/04/2017.

I write to highlight that my water filter which is also covered under AMC has not been attended to despite my repeated call to the help line and service call centre. I have been assured for service against the committed TAT of 24 Hrs and have made no less than 20 calls but to no avail. Subsequently, I had also launched an additional complaint vide ref No. 0099078283 dt 08/04/2017 and have escalated the same though their website without result and have not received an acknowledgement lest a phone call to address my concern.

I would also like to highlight me plea and bring to your kind attention that complaint has still not been attended as I write this mail to you. I am also in possession of a recorded conversation made with the concurrence of the person/floor manager namely Ms. Monisha/Mr. Vincent; made to the service/call centre wherein he assured me to attend to my complaint. I have pleaded with him alternately to refund me the value of the AMC along with the value of the machine purchased which is redundant without service and compensate me the value of the 20 Ltr bottle of water that I have been procuring daily since 5th of April to meet my needs.

I look forward for your support and through this forum would like bring notice to the falsification of claims service made by Eureka Forbes and that the common gullible man does not fall victim to the false claims and suffer my plight and suffering.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Appliances

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree