Eureka Forbes / Excess AMC charge

India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I am a old customer for last 10 years, I am using your Classic model Ag cc.I renew AMC in Evry 2 yrs gap.Your inrease of renewal amont in each time is within Rs 100 .But this time you have increased it to about 500 which is very very high side.Why increase five fold ?Are you monopolising the service? I am a senior citizen depnding on your product for last so many years.I am getting 30% discount while travlling in raiways.How ever your comany instead of considerng any discount has increased renewal AMC by five fold.Last renewal was for 1850 .Today I had to pay2380 less 100 towards renewal with great objection.Let us see if my observation/grivance is considered by your company, OUR FRIEND FOR LIFE. Bikram Rautray, 219, Kharabela Nagar, Bhubaneswar.751001, [protected]

Comments

• Eu
      7th of May, 2012

Dear Mr. Bikram,
    We value your association with Eureka Forbes. We have shared your query with the concerned department and will let you know the feedback.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.
    Regards,
    Eureka Forbes Team

• Eu
      27th of May, 2012

Dear Mr. Bikram,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. We request you to kindly confirm the same.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to write in.

Regards,