Eureka Forbes / Securety System

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a securety system with camera in the month of October still today the camera was not instaled and no demostation after remaindind so many times technician says he will come never turned up.

Comments

• Ps
      19th of Jun, 2008

your employee mr raj is a good staff in deharadun

• Mr
      1st of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam
    I had registered a complaint on 30.08.2008, regarding the non working condition of my VACCUM CLEANER model No.FORBES V/CLEANER TRENDY (T02). My Register No. is 80571157, till now no representative attended to my complaint. till this last moment eventhoush my continuous follow up to ur customer service regarding the status of my complaint, I did not get any response from their side. Further I feel very ASHAMED to call them and feel pity upon ur renowned company that such a POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE you are having inorder to BLACKLIST the name of EUREKA FORBES LTD. It is a request to u to take care in future that no such customer LIKE ME has to face such a CRUCIAL RESPONSE from ur CUSTOMER SERVICE
    from
    Mrs.Satish Chandran

10th of Jan, 2016

If anyone has got some idea to buy this, Please think ten times. I've made a wrong choice . They just tell anything for the sake of selling, I've been literally begging to fix the machine since day one and they just throwing excuses and false reasons. Regret buying this product.