Eureka Forbes / Violation of AMC!

1 India Review updated:

Inspite of having an AMC, complaint regarding our non functional water purifier (I nova) has not been attended through out the day. In the morning of Saturday (5.10.07) the complaint was lodged. In the night we were told that nothing could be done before Monday i.e. after 2 whole days.The 24 hours telephone number was of no use. Further a fake complaint number of 121 with the promise to address the problem soon was given. Thereafter several telephone calls were wasted just trying to convince that a complaint had indeed been lodged. Also, the employees attending the phone were very rude and unsympathetic.

Comments

• Gu
      7th of Oct, 2007

eureka forbes acqua guard I-Nova is a useless product and service is very poor ,they are simply ###

• Pr
      25th of Oct, 2007

In spite of having an AMC, complaint regarding our non functional water purifier ( named-nova ) has not been attended through out the day. In the morning of Friday day (12.10.07) the complaint was lodged by phone to M/s MAP Entps., D.Dun. In between the technical man has come to my home three times but he told that the concern part is not available in MAP Entps. Yesterday he takeaway the machine with him.After that nothing could be done before today i.e. after 12 whole days. We are drinking pure water since 12 days. Who is responsible for that.

My ph. no. is 9410391207

• Re
      28th of Oct, 2007

I have purchased RO water purifier from Eureka Forbes 8 month back. The company representative has told many false things to us, like life time warranty, cash discount, water checking with meter at the time of installation to check the water quality etc. But none of the above has happened. In spite of calling him many times no response and we have written to company, they have given us complaint number and told that they will update with us. Nothing has happened. No reply from company.

Maybe company told there representative to sell the product with lots of false promises, if not then why no action has taken after complaining.

I have decided not to take any of the Eureka Forbes product in future and also told my friends and relatives for the same.

• Se
      11th of Dec, 2007

WE have started AMC of our water purifier in Nov 2006 and till date we didn't get the rep fron service provider. Every time we will have to remind them for changing the carbon and other things. They never turn up without repeted reminders.

What are the clauses for getting the AMC executed and what can we get out of the money we have paid in advance.

Please resolve the matter as we are fed up with the non service AMC.