Eureka Forbes / This is disgusting!

India Review updated:
I bought a vacuum cleaner from Eureka forbes 4 months back (in the month of Feb 2007). Till now i have not received a demo of that alliance. I have contacted their sales person several times - even visited their local office twice - only to get a false assurance.

This is disgusting!

A  4th of Oct, 2007 by
we are Care group of hospitals in AP, have installed your water purifier two weeks back which had switch problems from day 2 and the same was informed to the dealer in Mogalrajpuram,Vijayawada.Till date the problem is not rectified and we are facing trouble everyday and we requested to arrange for a new purifier, nothing has been done till date and the service is also pathetic . We request you to immediately act and do the needful.

Dr.T.Srinivasa Rao,
Care Hospital,
Andhra Pradesh-520010

phone:0866-6666666 / 3051555
N  31st of Dec, 2007 by
We recently installed the Aquaguard RO Water Purifier worth Rs 14, 500/- from your Dwarka Office. Ever since the system has been installed, there has been problems like leakage, excess loss of water, etc. It is really disgusting that we have been lodging complaints in the Dwarka Office and repeatedly calling the representatives but with no action being taken to rectify this problem or change the system.

I still remember the first day when we wanted to see the products, the representstive reached before the promised time and took no time to install the system. Unfortunately, their after sale service is not as good and promt. Infact its unacceptable.

I would like to request you to please take action on this. Sorry to say but we have lost faith in Eureka Forbes and their services.
N  20th of May, 2009 by
I have worked in Eureka forbes Ltd, I know the service what they are providing there is at '0' level. If u want to go for better price and service better to purchase from dealers where they will be responsible for that and the dicsount will be avalable.
N  30th of May, 2009 by
I fully agree agree. Are there no number of higher officers? Fax e-mail or phone? If so please send to me to the below said e-mail
I am attaching my complaint, to whom it has to be submitted apart from the address mentioned in it.
N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
Hi Sridhar,

U can complaint to Mr.SRM Reddy, srmreddy@eurekaforbes.co.in he is the regional manager but only one thing he also reply when he is only having some profit from the said transacion.
Better try it and get every document related to your sale.

Because frauds are going in that at higher positions your name can be deleted in the process then u cannot get any more service.

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
India - 500028