Eureka Forbes / Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 7 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after nearly 20 days one guy came who did not even know to open the machine. He told he would come the very next day and we kept waiting days and weeks. After inquiring with others I came to know that most of the people in our are are getting the same kind of experience and they seldom do the service properly.

If your machine fails they will not turn up. Those who came gave some vague answers and nothing got right. In between I contacted the people who sold the machine to us. They told service is not their division. For the past 2 months We are not able to get filtered water. My friends are telling me that I have done a mistake by selecting this brand.

Will Eureka Forbes be responsible for any health issues arising from this. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If they are not able to repair the machine (booster model) they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Dec, 2006

A sound came from the inside of the machine and since then its not working at all. Its a very new product. We bought it just about a month and a half ago from one of your dealers in New Delhi. Stay away from Eureka Forbes!

20th of Feb, 2007

I moved to Bangalore 2 months back and is treated with dirty, salty water running down my Aquaguard. I had already serviced it from my previous home and called EUREKA FORBES immediately to replace the candle or whatever it takes. They send a guy after ONE MONTH, to check on the complaint. He checked on the yellow colored water and said THIS IS FINE . We were shocked to his comment and told that we need this to be repaired immediately. He was more concerned in promoting the other products that they have.

Finally he said he will send a man on that DAY and its been another MONTH now. We could've called to inquire again but how many times should a customer do it. This attitude is bringing down the goodwill of the company called EUREKA FORBES!

• Bi
      2nd of Apr, 2007

I bought one INOVA water purifier on 08/07/2006 having Unit No: 2030137, Order No:024909 and the concern sales person name is Mr. Ramegowda.P.N having mobile no: 9880257071.

Since the day of purchase of the product no one has visited to my house for the Free Routine Check-ups as I am having one year warranty period. I have also called two times to the above sales person and the reply is that “Managers are not responsible for the routine check-up and call to customer care having no 080-39883333”. Then I called to the above number on Dt.28-03-2007 at 2:00 PM having complain ID A2677 but did not get any response till 48 Hours and then again I called to the same number and register one more complain having complain ID A3085 Dt.30-03-3007 at 12:00 PM. But till now no one has responded to my complain.

During the time of my Purchase the above said sales person promised me that he will give the one year free warranty and routine check-ups. I want to know whether this is a part of your marketing policy or this is the way to make the customer fool. I had a great faith on the Eureka Forbes and the product but the way you people are responding is really ridiculous.

Definitely these live a bad impression to me and I have already taken steps to prevent my friends and my group people to avoid this kind of commitment and move to some other company.

• Aj
      7th of Apr, 2007

Sub: Poor service

I bought a Eureka Forbes (Revivi RO)water Purifier nearly 9 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. I made a complaint to the them and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after 8 months one guy came who did not even open the machine. He told he would come the very next day and we kept waiting days and weeks. After inquiring with others I came to know that most of the people in our are are getting the same kind of experience and they seldom do the service properly.

I contacted the people who sold the machine to us. They told service is not their division. I think i I have made a mistake by selecting this brand.

Will Eureka Forbes be responsible for any health issues arising from this . If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If they are not able to service machine they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.

12th of Apr, 2007

I bought A Eureka Forbes water purifier. Please do not buy this product as they do not have the policy of servicing, keeping up their commitments. The call center they have is fancy.

• Re
      8th of May, 2007
    Eureka Forbes - Poor after sales service!
    India

I have bought a new house in Goregaon (India) and wanted a engineer / a technician to come to my place and reinstall my aqua guard. My first call to their help line (39883333) was made on Apr 17 '07 and since then I am calling this number each day. I do not understand why it should take this long for them to attend to my call. I really regret buying a aqua guard from Eureka Forbes and I strongly recommend everybody not to but one. Horrible service.

• Si
      23rd of Jul, 2007

Service Center address required. (Dt. Hooghly, West Bengal, India). Lifetime free service assured.

• Ge
      25th of Jul, 2007

I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 8 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem. Nobody turned up. MY COMPLAINT NO. IS M22345,DTD.08/06/07, 15/06/07/ 23/07/07.

If nobody come within a week then I will go the consumer cell.

• Ba
      10th of Aug, 2007
    Eureka Forbes - Bad service by Eureka Forges
    India

I purchased Eureka Forbes "water purifier" on 4th Aug 2007. After 7 days my installation is not complete and I am not able to use the newly purchased device.

Yesterday only company engineer promised me that he will be completing the remaining work by the next day. But instead he reported the installation to be complete against my name.

This is very bad experience I faced. I cannot express the headache and mental agony I felt. I have to bear with this kind of service as the support office is also not taking it to be serious issue.

• La
      20th of Aug, 2007

I am residing at Faizpur. Taluka: Yawal, District: Jalgoan. I bought the Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner approximately 2-3 years back from Jalgoan (Maharashtra) on the guarantee on service they offer.

But from the time of purchasement, the dealer nor his serviceman has come. Now, as I have problem for vacuum cleaner when contacted them I am getting ridiculous answers from them that the town his far from the city. Therefore, I will have to personally go to their office for the problem.

Now, my question is, if that was the case why did they come to my home to sell the product? If they cannot provide me service, then I want the full payment I paid them back or after a week I will go to the public forum.

• Su
      21st of Aug, 2007
    Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard - Non supply of ordered water filter!
    India

We ordered and paid for a Classic Aqua Guard filter from Mr Ravi Sahane on the 19th July 2007- I was supplied a lower cost model by him 4-5 days after the cheque was given to him. I filed a complaint with the company by email as there wa no response from the Customer Care no supplied by the company. I was assured by Miss Suprya who infd she looks after the Customer Care dept (on the 16th Aug07) that she is looking into the complaint and will resolve the issue by installing the ordered filter in one day. Mr Sahane then called me on the 20th Aug07 and infd me that he would install the machine before 11am on 21st Aug07, (He did not answer my calls and when I called from a STD booth he infd that the issue will be resolved immediately) I have gone late to office, my wife skipped her tuitions so that the filter may be installed.
    Mr Sahane came this morning (21Aug07) and said that he will install by 4pm- my wife skipped the tuitions today and waited for him till 5:15pm but he did not turn up nor did he call with any information - This is harassment to me and my wife- I have decided to file a complaint against him and the company- Any advice on this will be highly appreciated as we have lost faith on Eureka Forbes and their employees.

• Pr
      24th of Aug, 2007

I have a problem with the FORBES AQUASURE Storage Water Purifier.

The product looks different from the picture on the carton.

I do not know how to clean the filter etc etc as the disassembly procedure is not clear.

There is no email ID to send querries seeking clarifications.

No mention of a toll free line

• Vi
      28th of Aug, 2007

I had the same problem, and worse. Fully agree with the complainant.

29th of Aug, 2007

Its same... all about...

• Ra
      3rd of Sep, 2007

Never never never buy Eureka Forbs R.O system.
    There is no support from service tem,Even they don't know how to see small issue.
    And there customer care is no use.

Please don't go for this brand.

• Ra
      6th of Sep, 2007

Euroka forbes, they will fall in your feet to sell. I am using the INOVA water purifier for quite some time. My product is under AMC. But inspite of calling them, leaving message, they never come for servicing... I have begged them, shouted at them, threatened to go to Consumer court but they always don't care...

Now i am clueless on what to do? Plz advise smb!

Raj.

• Ni
      21st of Sep, 2007
    Eureka Forbes - Poor after sales service!
    India

We have contacted the call center 5 times, and requested for servicing of our aquaguard. But there has been no response and no body comes for servicing. This is sheer negligence on the part of Eureka Forbes, and i will make it a point not to recommend buying of aquaguard from Eureka Forbes for its POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE!!!

• Va
      22nd of Sep, 2007
    Eureka Forbes - Disgusting service!
    India

After having lodged a request to eureka forbes, for the last8 days no one has turned up... none of the customer service execs are ready to take responsibility & just keep making fake promises. Though the product charges a premium when it comes to the servicing they just don't seem to be bothered about the customers.

The customer service execs don't even have the capability to escalate matters internally & ensure that the customer is able to talk to a senior person. Just because we have given a premium for the product, we continuing it else such a product should be just thrown out!!!

• Cn
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I fully agree that after sales service is extremely poor. They do not have trained personnel if at all they have sufficient staff.

The machine is very bad and within 4 months went out of order.

No response from their cochin office or their corporate office.

This is typical Indian mentality and our country cannot equal with other countries whatever the Government may say.

• Mr
      5th of Oct, 2007
    Eureka Forbes - Aqua Guard - Worst service after sales!
    India

I purchased a water purifier - Aqua Guard from M/s Eureka Forbes through their sales agent at Dr.A.S.Rao Nagar, Hyderabad outlet (Phone no. 040-27134036) during the 1st week of June 2007.

Since 30/09/2007, the system is not functioning in order and there water outlet has to be adjusted for proper outflow of water. When contacted the sales agent Mr.Gangadhar (mobile no. 9866877203), he promised to send a person by evening or latest by 1/10/2007. Meanwhile, he also suggested me to log a complaint at their office who will forward the same to their Secunderabad office. My Complaint no. booked at Dr.A.S.Rao Nagar outlet is 2038 and the complaint no. at the Secunderabad office is 41348.

It is said that a service person will attend to the complaint with 48 hours. Today is the 6th day. It is very sad that even after repeated reminders, there is nobody to attend to my problem.

Very poor service!