Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter / Useless product by Eureka Forbes!

1 India Review updated:

We have been cheated by Eureka Forbes dealer Ultra Solutions, Bangalore. We have bought a Aquasure Water Purifier couple of months back. Till date we were unable to use it as it does not filter the water as they promise. Their service personnels replaced the filters. But no use. I am getting irritated every time I see it. I have been requesting Eureka Forbes dealer many times. No response. I may have to file a case with consumer court against Eureka Forbes and their dealer as no response from Eureka Forbes or Ultra Solutions so far.

Comments

Ss
  17th of Apr, 2007

I agree with the above person, same experience here, I bought the Aquasure water purifier for Rs.2000/- and it didn't work even for a day. Water just does not get filter through the bottom cartridge. Completely useless product and to make things worse is the "ZERO RESPONSE' from Eureka Forbes about the product. I will strongly recommend not to buy this product ever.

18th of May, 2007

I fully agree with the above complaints. I think u must not go for this product. Worst customer care. Worst response. I think the co have to terminate all. The people are speaking only english. I have been calling since past 10 days every day. Getting irritated even to talk about.

Ni
  24th of May, 2007

I really found the same issue. They have delivered me very old Manufactured date M/C after taking the order. Fortunately, I have seen the manufacturing date before opening the BOX. Now i am not ready to get this M/c install. They are threatening me for the Legal Court Case. They are so arrogant and dishonest people.

Aj
  19th of Aug, 2007

I agree to the above points. We are trying to get the Eureka Forbes service representations number but in vain, this is one of the worst product we are using.I request to all please do not use this AQUASURE WATER FILTER SYSTEM.

Ma
  26th of Aug, 2007

I brought an aquasure filter 8 months back. Now I want to change the catridge but I dont found the new one. So please suggest me from where can I get this ? I am staying at hauz khas, new delhi.

Pa
  7th of Sep, 2007

I bought the Aqua sure filter 15 days back. The dealer promised me that there would be no leakage at all, but despite the promise the leakage is happening and hence I reported to customer service. But there is no proper response from them and they are unable to find the proper person who can rectify the problem. I think it is the waste of money spending on this kind of product and service is absolutely poor.

23rd of Oct, 2007

I agree with above points. I brought 15 days back. Till now am not able to use it. Very much disappointed.

Mo
  25th of Oct, 2007

I agree above persons what they said. Its a worst product from Eurekaforbs I have taken Auagasure water filters couple of moths back but its waste Product . It's not useful even single day I have bring Augasure water in a bottle first day to Laboratory they said there is no Germs & Bactiria killed i am really surprise and i asked the dealer where i have bought the same but there is no response from them. before i taken Aquasure water filter I use do sex with my wife daily there times after using this water even one time I am not doing sex with my wife so I strongly rec amend people dont buy these product.

Es
  30th of Oct, 2007

Really they also cheated me that they bought a product which has technical problem and giving the bad response when I made a call customer care executives.

Um
  1st of Dec, 2007

I bought Aquaguard NF model for Rs. 14,500/- 2 months back and within 2 months it stopeed working. Some bad sound is comming when I am switching it on. I lodged a complaint 10 days back. Instead of several calls to the service center the I am not getting service. Please never buy eureka forbes products .

4th of Dec, 2007

I feel not only are forbes filter bad but so is there service. Their helpline is useless to call as i had filed a complaint a fortnight back and i m still waiting for Forbes technician to attend to my complaint.

Sr
  10th of Dec, 2007

The above Gentlemen have spoken all the truth about the product. I faced a problem that the filter gives a bad smell with the water output. It of course stopped after a month. But, the person whom I recommended is still facing the smell problem, it is almost 7 months now.

Please do not buy this product. Its a waste of Money, buying bad health.

Ki
  12th of Dec, 2007

I agree with all the above statements. I have purchased this filter a month back it was working for a few days and now it is not working. I have tried changing the cartridges and getting in touch with the company but it is of no use as they refuse to have it rectified. I think this particular product needs to be taken off the market so that people like us who are looking for safe drinking water do not get cheated. It is not as if they will refund our money back to us, so effectively it is just a waste of money.

Yk
  24th of Dec, 2007

I am thinking of taking 'acquagard RO smart' . Any experiences / complaints with that model please?

9th of Jan, 2008

My filter has choked up after 3 months use.

Ra
  19th of Jan, 2008

Even my aqua sure is kept packed after just using two days..now i have paid for a aqua guard total RO and the people are not able to deliver it and get it installed. the company sales guys sucks

Vi
  19th of Jan, 2008

I completely agree with the complaints of all persons against FORBES ACQUASURE WATER PURIFIER. Its a useless product. I recommemnd people not to go by advertisement & buy it. And I request FORBES not to cheat the customers by such products.

Dr
  25th of Jan, 2008

It is fine against Pureit which is lesser price than this. But the Chlorine smell emennates and causes discomfort in abdomen with pureit. Aqua sure contains iodine filter which is comfortable and protective. But aqu SURE TAP IS GIVING TROUBLE-THEY SHD MODIFY TO AVOID LEKAGE. THE QUANTITY IS ALSO MORE THAN PUREIT.

Ma
  28th of Feb, 2008

We have been cheated by Eureka Forbes dealer Big Bazaar, Fatimanagar, Pune. We have bought a Aquasure Water Purifier couple of months back. Till date we were unable to use it as it does not filter the water as they promise. Not even single drop of water gets filterd. Their service personnels only promosing the setrvicing but never turns up. We are getting irritated every time I see it. We are been requesting Eureka Forbes dealer many times. No response. I may have to file a case with consumer court against Eureka Forbes and their dealer as no response from Eureka Forbes or Ultra Solutions so far.

An
  9th of Mar, 2008

I think that this product is useless & no one should buy it.
I am surprised,who is heading Eureka Forbes-an ### hole or what.