Eureka Forbesaquaguard superb

V Oct 20, 2018 Review updated:

I want to bring up my worst ever consumer experience with EurekaForbes aquaguard here.

They are completely insensitive to your concerns. I have called customer care like 10 times and still I don't see any solution coming up.

Details:

Product Name: Aquaguard Superb
IR: [protected]

I have purchase this product 2 months back. Then I have requested for installation. One of the representatives visited for nothing. Then follow ups with customer care for installation was just fell into the deaf ears. I have called them more than a dozen times and have only received assurances which have not materialised so far. I have also wrote email to Anu Kotian regarding this but didn't receive any response.

I really regret my decision to buy product from EurekaForbes Aquaguard. I fear what happens to the existing customer when you make buying experience a nightmare to new customer.

• E
      Oct 23, 2018

Dear Vijayendra,

I do understand your concern. Please share your registered contact number/customer ID here. I'll definitely have my service team get in touch with you soon to complete the installation of your product.

Regards,