Eureka Forbes/ Aquaguard NF / Complaint not attended
We had purchased a RO type of water filter from Eureka forbes in second week of April 2007. When the system was installed we were informed by the sales person that the system was Reverse Osmosis (RO) type.
However the system installed was of type Nano Filter (NF). Now we find the quality of the water from the filter is more saline, moreover there is no service done for the last one year after the installation has been carried out.
Recently on 22/03/2008 we had lodged a complaint with their helpline vide complaint # 80230650, but till date we havn't heard anything from their service department (provide they have one). We have called their help line for almost a dozen number of times since we have lodge the complaint, however we are assured of immediate response from their service team, but nothing has come through.
We had recommended the similar appliance to many of our colleague & many of our neighbour in our residential complex & many of them have purchased on our recomendation.
Seeing this sort of attitude & service we are severly hurt & would tell all our friends & relatives to refrain from buying any Eureka Forbes product in future.
Ramaswamy. P. V
Mobile # [protected]
(Dissatisfied customer of Eureka Forbes)
More Eureka Forbes/ Aquaguard NF Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes! 
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes 
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC! 
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service 
- Eureka Forbes / Vacuum Cleaner - Nr.1 cheats in this world! 
- Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump
- Eureka Forbes - water purifier
- Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam 
- Eureka Forbes Ltd - pan card not received
- Eureka Forbes Ltd - aquaguard