Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard RO System / Inspite of repeated reminders they have not shown any interest to change the filter.

1 India Review updated:

We have purchased eureka forbes "Aqua Guard RO Total" for my house utility purpose in jan'08. They are supposed to do 4 services in the warranty period but they have done only two services so far. We voluntarily called the service people thru phone No.[protected].on 6.08.08. Inspite of several remainders they have not responded to clear the defect. I regret very much for the lethargic attitude staff / executives to cater the needs of the customer. If they don't respond within 24 Hours matter will be taken to consumer court.

Comments

• De
      28th of Aug, 2008

We purchsed Aqua Guard RO for my house utility purpose in oct 07. The system is not working since the past 15 days. WE HAVE MADE UNLIMITED CALLS BUT TO NO USE. MYSELF INTO THE PRESS LINE NOW I WISH TO GO TO THE MEDIA OR CONSUMER COURT.
    THANKS
    DEEPAK DHAWAN

• Ve
      8th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir
    We purchsed Aqua Guard RO for my house utility purpose in Nov 07. The system is not working since the past 15 days. WE HAVE MADE UNLIMITED CALLS BUT TO NO USE.
    Partcularly I have given a complaint at chennai Pallavaram Branch. These people are Extreml pathetic, They are asking Rs.4500 for AMC to attend the service with in warranty period.
    I am requesting to Eureka Forbes to take this complaint very seriously otherwise I WISH TO GO TO THE MEDIA OR CONSUMER COURT.

With regards