Eureka Forbes / Acquaguard Water Purifier / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

My Acquaguard water purifier is under Annual Maintenance contract.
I am mking complaints to all levels in Eureka forbes at known no. including the local Agent to whom they further sub-letted the contract, nobody seems to be concerned to address to the complaint. Last complaint was made on 20-09-2007 at 011-[protected] as the local Agent phone was out of order or did not take the call probably due to their mechanic being on leave, still I informed the mechanic on his mobile phone. The complaint was made at 09.15 in the morning & till 9.00pm on 22-09-2007 no body came to attend the complaint. What a horrible state of affair?

Beware!

Comments

• M
      18th of Oct, 2007

I totally agree with above comments. I would suggest not to go for Acquaguard purifier. The company hire useless people who doesn't know what product they are selling. I am so frustrated with payments Acquaguard guys that I won't suggest anybody to buy that... in fact I have started saying to all my known people to not to buy Acquaguard. The service is very poor and the people they hire are not up to the mark. No answering of comments.. when they need money they'll come early in the morning to sell their product and they will escape after taking money and when you call them they are not at all bothered, sometime back when I asked them they said call our head office that means they are not at all care for company reputation.

All please be cautious and don't buy Acquaguard purifiers!

• Sh
      20th of Nov, 2008

I have purchased one acquaguard purifier booster model with my mother name on 18.11.2008 but the machine having huge sound polution. When I make the complaintsto the sales persons he says the booster model have some sound, for which he not inform us before selling also not provide the necessary information. Our opinion is that sales person not known the product quality. The service is very poor and the people they hire are not up to the mark. No answering of comments.. when they need money they'll come early in the morning to sell their product and they will escape after taking money and when you call them they are not at all bothered, sometime back when I asked them they said call our head office that means they are not at all care for company reputation.