Eugenias Tiny Tresures / FRAUD! Claims to be an AKC Breeder

1 Glen Fork, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 304-682-5630

EUGENIS DISHMON HAS BEEN SUSPEND BY THE AKC FOR 10 YEARS. THIS IS CONFIRMED BY AKC FOR INACCURATE BREEDING RECORDS. PLEASE CONTACT THE AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB FOR PROOF.

PLEASE BUYER BEWARE SHE WILL TELL YOU ANYTHIN TO GET A SALE OR BUY PUPS FROM YOU TO BREED.

THIS WOMEN PURCHASED A SHOW DOG FROM ME IN 2007 TO SHOW AND BREED AKC DOGS. SHE LIED AND NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT HER SUSPENSION.

BETH LAUER
LAUREAL MALTESE

Comments

• Eu
      Apr 13, 2009

This is Eugenia Dishmon. I have no idea who this other person is that Beth sold to, or who she is having trouble with now, but if she done her the same way she done me, I feel very sorry for her. I paid Beth Lauer lots of money to e anyway, 2500.00 for a male maltese and 2000.00 for a female. She never did send me the papers on one of them, and kept telling me different names for their sires too, must have done this other woman the same way. I did tell her I just had one maltese that I wanted to breed the male to that I got off of her, which was the truth, did not know I was suspose to inform her that I had a few teacup poodles and a couple teacup yorkies, I wasn't trying to hide it like she seems to think I had some reason to. I did ask her to put them in my husband's name, I was buying them for him. I had been suspended by AKC for 10 yrs., which is up in 2010, because I didn't have all of my records perfect. There was a few family problems that I really didn't want to make public, but I was raising my son's 2 little baby girls at the time, one was newborn, the other was only one and a half, and I got behind on my records. That was still no reason for Beth to do me like she did. All of my husband's puppies are AKC, some of mine are CKC, all anyone has to do is ask, I tell anyone one which ones are AKC, and which ones are CKC, and at least I send the papers to my pups, and tell who the correct parents are.

THAT IS NO REASON NOW EITHER, TO BRING MY NAME UP AND TRY TO SLANDER ME, JUST BECAUSE SHE IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS OTHER PERSON.

• Be
      Apr 20, 2009

In order top be suspended by the AKC for 10 years, no not just 6 months or 5 years I am speaking 10 years, it has to be pretty bad...Oh, and by the way if my dogs are so bad why did you leave the puppy picture up on your front page I sent you. That is not your picture to have and I have asked you to remove it.

Beth

May 21, 2009

Eugenia Dishmon is a fraud breeder using false advertising and deceptive practices to deceive the public about the dogs she sells. Everything she advertises is a lie. I ordered 3 tiny teacup poodles and received one large teacup and two large toys with earmites and no registration papers until I hounded her for 6 weeks. She would not accept them back and does not do refunds for any reason.

She even shipped me a dog I didn't order and charged me $1200 substituting and AKC registered dogs for a CKC registered dog. She has friends post false positive reviews for her, she even tried to defraud the public by posting her own positive review under her maiden name. She uses aliases also so i would not believe anything she says.

Maybe Beth found out about Eugenia's deceptive practices and did not want her using her line of dogs to further her disreputable business. Eugenia should be shut down for all her lies.