Eugenia Dishmon, Bruce Dishmon / Eugenia Dishmon

1 Rt.1 Main St. Paraadise Hill PO BOX 173Glen Fork, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 304-682-5630

I bought a female maltese puppy from this breeder-Eugenia Dishmon, of Eugenia's Tiny Treasures. She lied about everything. She said the puppy was AKC registered and snow white. She said it weighed 1 1/2 lbs. at 8 weeks and was a tiny teacup, that the parents were 3 lbs. and 4 lbs. It would be lucky to make 3 lbs. grown. I have emails from her to prove all of this.

When I got the puppy it was CKC registered not AKC, white with brown on its back and both ears. The puppy was huge, it weighed 2 lbs. 12 oz. It is currently 4 1/2 months old and currently weighs 5 lbs., not a teacup at all.

I have contacted Eugenia Dishmon many times regarding this. I even furnished her with copies of the emails and informed her she was committing fraud. She refuses to refund any money. I paid $1500.00 for a tiny teacup, snow white, AKC reg. Maltese and did not get that. I would never recommend anyone buy a puppy from Eugenia Dishmon.

Comments

18th of May, 2009

I also bought from her and she will stop at nothing to defraud the public. She has friends post positive reviews on puppy find. Positive reviews do not have to be proved. Some of the friends did not state they bought a puppy (I reported them to puppyfind and they removed them), but the ones that did post are just friends of hers backing up her lies.