Eufaula dog breeder / Unhealthy puppy

1 Muskogee, OK, United States Review updated:

I bought my first dog, a chi weenie at 8 weeks old. 1.5 lb. After paying the money for the puppy the woman informed me that she had wormed but hadn't gotten the shots for the puppy, he claimed I had four weeks.. Two weeks later my baby Zelda was down and couldn't walk. Sicker then sick I took her to the vet in kansas where i currently was and the woman old me unfortunately she was never wormed, had more worms the ahe has ever incountered, and should have gotten her shots at 6 weeks old.. She gets shots and liquids into her. 7 hours letter Zelda wouldn't respond and couldn't use her back legs. I took her to a dog emergancy room in kansas city (where my hisband was working) and they told me her blood sugar was so low it wouldn't register, they gave her an iv but unfortunately it didn't work.. I had to put my baby down.. I contacted the woman and she denied it was her number and when I told her I should sew her for the 700$ I just put into the puppy to keep her alive, it quickly became her phone again. She told me I killed the dog and if I didn't stop texting and calling her she was going to call the police and press charges... I am so hurt that I couldn't save my little baby... The est dog I have ever had.. Aold to me by a woman that sells unhealthy puppy's just for money... <3

Eufaula dog breeder

Sa
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

•   Apr 30, 2013

Your first dog, yet it was the best dog you ever had?

Your husband works at an animal hospital, yet you knew nothing about responsible breeders and yet you didn't schedule an appt. with a vet until your new pup got sick. Sounds more like a slander complaint. Girl got grudge.

Apr 30, 2013

No, thank you. By husband and works on cell phone towers and we were in Kansas. And she was my first dog my parents and brothers have had dogs. And no I didn't schedule an appointment because she was fine. So stfu.

•   Apr 30, 2013

I see, So you are just an irresponsible pet owner who is ignorant of buying puppies 101.

Apr 30, 2013

This 'complaint' is useless. You didn't even name the 'breeder', let alone vet her. You have failed to prove it is the breeder's fault the pup got ill. Also, just because my parents and other family members and friends have kids, doesn't mean I would know squat about parenting. Your parents and and brothers having dogs doesn't mean anything. You really should STFU.

May 03, 2013

Okay I'm 18 and didn't fully loom into the puppy. She was perfectly fine for almost two weeks. One day I woke up and she wasn't done anymore. Broke my heart to see my baby in this much pain and all I knew was I needed help. I drove around Kansas city for ever trying to find a get and I did everything I possibly could to keep her alive... unfortunately I didn't have all the money that was needed to keep her in an expensive hospital which was the only one open at that time of night... she wouldn't have made it though the night... you all might think I am unfit for an animal or whatever... but that breeder lied to me and my baby got suck.. it broke my heart to have to be the one that handed her over for them to put her down... I may not have had Zelda for long... but she was everything to me... I spent damn near 700$ trying to keep her alive... but not much you can do when you run out of Monet... right?