ETSYorder #[protected]

Purchased from
crixina on Dec 14, 2017
Order by 12/15 BLACK Universal Hand GRIPS for Gymnastics Kip Bars/Uneven Bars for American Girl Doll, or ANY 18" Inch Dolls
Transaction #[protected]
Quantity: 1
Copy of my review/complaint

horrible Etsy vendor experience I had. Here is my review over a disputed item

Firstly, it should be stated that this vendor was most disrespectful anfd inappropriate in response to my inquiry about what was pictured Vs. what was sold. Here are excerpts from her offensive response:
"I should have know you would try this. You are either intentionally doing this, or you did not read the listing description and common sense didn't step in and tell you that this listing is probably not for all of those items for only $6. ...Im sure you already know this unless you've been living under a rock away from society for the last 30 years"

A simple and professional response to educate me as the buyer that she did not provide a photo of just the item for sale (as she should have done) would have been the proper response. This vendor should be contacted by Etsy regarding appropriate customer service.

Va