Etronics / Never shipped, never refunded

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I bought a Le Creuset 12 in skillet for $113 on 2/4/10 and was charged on 2/6/10, never received a shipping tracking number, when I checked their website for shipment info, it says "not yet shipped", that was on 2/14/10. I requested via an email to cancel my order and refund the money since it has not been shipped. The next day, an email indicates the order has been canceled as requested and my money will be refunded, however, it will take 10 days for the cyber system to issue a refund. It's been over 10 days and I have written a few more emails, no response, and no refund. I can't believe how many people are scammed by Etronics and spent thousands of dollars buying electronics when Etronics has no intention to ship or refund the money. I hope someone will read this and ask themselves why Etronics would honor shipping a 40" TV that costs $5000 when it won't even ship a skillet that costs $113... BEWARE... THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL FRAUD... I NOW WILL HAVE TO TRY TO RECOVER MY MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY and I don't expect to win. BUY FROM LARGER REPUTABLE RETAILERS, YOU MAY PAY A LITTLE MORE BUT IT IS WORTH IT.

Sa

More Etronics Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Eh
      31st of Mar, 2009
    Etronics - Bogus Charge
    Etronics
    New York
    New York
    Phone: (212) 475-2450
    etronics.com

I HAD PURCHASED AN ITME FROM ETRONICS SEVERAL YEARS AGO -- AROUND 2017.
    IN MARCH 2017 THEY USED MY CARD INFO AND TRIED TO PUT THROUGH A RELATIVELY SMALL CHARGE ($163) TWICE. THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY REFUSED THE CHARGES. WHEN I CALLED ETRONICS TO NOTIFY THEM, THEY CLAIMED NO KNOWLEDGE.
    I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS MERCHANT AS YOUR CARD INFO IS USED FOR BOGUS CHARGES.

• Un
      12th of Feb, 2015
    Etronics - Online scam
    Etronics
    Australia

Bought an iPhone online, made email contact first and they assured me about the product. Paid online by credit card. Took the money but I never got the phone. On Google reports of this company selling off credit card details so have cancelled my card.
    Don't buy from this company. On their website they say they are based in Malaysia and usa with contact nos that don't work! Conned by a sleek operation..basically thieves!