eTour&Travel / Unfair advertising

My deceased son bought this for us... his younger brother went after I transfered trip, was told he did not qualify... not told in advance, bought ticket from Chicago... Very unfair...

Comments

• Pa
      7th of Mar, 2008
    ETour&Travel
    Orlando
    Phone: 1-407-515-2400

We was charged with up grades that we shouldn't have been, cause the one condo was in with the package, It was $145.00 more. besides the $398.000 we already paid. They gave me an address to e-mail too, which doesn't exist! So i am out of that money.

• Rh
      17th of Apr, 2008

here some infomation and a name from my etour travels...we have to stop these people i did a retrace the phone number...laura lintion ...813-960-1981...14802 Nflorida ave tampa florida tampa Flo33613 ...and if you ever have any more problems google the phone number.or else please go tp the web site type in complaint board usa . there they show you every bogus companies ..thank you lets hope with this informaton we have better hopes of not getting ripped of RAGDOL

14th of May, 2008

I received a call from EtourTravel (Judy) the offert was 5 days package to Orlando + 4 day to detonabeach and location for week of car, all the package $398. I put her an hold make a quit search online and I find the RIP OFF Repport and the comment of Doris.

Just want to say thank you, for saving of this fraud.

Mary
    Montreal, Canada

• So
      11th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

The same thing happened to me. They said I had won that same package and that e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. was included.

When I realized the plain tickets were not included in the package and that I had to purshase them, I called to cancell this "purshase" and asked tat I be fully reimbursed.

An operator tried for about 20 minutes to convice me to not cancel, and to purshase plane tickets for them!!!

I refused and asked to be fully reimbursed (which I had to repeat manay many times during that phone conversation).

He finally said okay. Gave me a confirmation which ended up being his operator number - not my VISA confirmation number for refund.

He confirmed that the refund would appear on my credit card.

It has not.

SCAM!!! Tell everyone you know.

• Ro
      12th of Aug, 2008
    ETour&Travel - HARRASSING & PROFANITY CALLS

To Whom It May Concern: I recently inquired interest in taking a vacation to florida, well today i recieved a phone call about interest.The gentleman i spoke with, started out to be very friendly.until i had to inform him that i could not at this time afford to pay for anything.He became very rude and started asking me why i even inquired about the trip to begin with.He wanted to know why i couldn't pay for any of the trip now.I let him know that is was none of his business that it was personal.I became angry to say the least.When i called back to tell someone to take me off the call list, once again i was treated very badly.I know that we will be traveling in the future but we will in know way be using this company.I also have family and friends that travel alot, i will also let them know how iwas treated today.I also ask to speak to a supervisor, and no one would put me through to anyone. Rosa Beveridge rgale50@hotmail.com

• Ka
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    Etour&Travek
    California

This person who called sang in phone for about 3 minutes and then started making sounds like a baby or child (hard to descrbe). When I asked him his name he said Joe. I told him I wanted to talk to a Manager and he said they would want to know why. I told him because of his wierdness and he said, "well in that case, certainly not." He hung up. I have been redailing for about an hour and no answer. I will be reporting this to the authorities.

• Gl
      20th of Apr, 2011
    eTour&Travel - HARRASSING & PROFANITY CALLS
    ETOUR&TRAVEL
    San Antonio
    Texas
    Phone: 210 648-9007

I PURCHASED A TRAVEL PACKAGE TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS AGO AND NEVER USED IT. THE ETOUR&TRAVEL REPS KEEP CALLING MY HOME NUMBER ATTEMPTING TO SAVE MY PACKAGE BY REQUESTING ANOTHER $99.00 (STARTED OUT AT $299.00). THEY WOULD CALL EVERY DAY, 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY. WHEN I WAS TRANSFERRED TO PRODUCT MANAGER BY THE NAME OF SAMUEL (WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE WAS HIS REAL NAME), I INFORMED HIM THAT I DID NOT HAVE A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD AND WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE ADDITIONAL PAYMENT AT THIS TIME, THAT I WAS CURRENTLY ON DISABILITY AND WHEN I RETURNED TO WORK, WHICH WOULD BE IN APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS, I WOULD CONSIDER THE OFFER IF IT WAS STILL AVAILABLE. THIS SO CALLED MANAGER STARTED YELLING AND NAME CALLING. HE KEPT CALLING ME A LIAR AND WHEN I HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK TO FILE A COMPLAINT, THE NEXT REPRESENTATIVE THAT ANSWERED STATED THAT HE WOULD REFER THIS TO ANOTHER MANAGER. WHEN I EXPRESSED TO HIM THAT I WAS GOING TO EXPOSE THEIR COMPANY FOR HARASSMENT AND UNETHICAL MANNERS, HE SAID "WELL IN THAT CASE, I WON'T HELP YOU AT ALL" AND HE HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK AND ANOTHER MAN ANSWERED AND HE GOT "MANAGER-SAMUEL" ON THE PHONE, AND THEN I COULD HEAR THEM ALL IN THE BACKGROUND JUST LAUGHING. I THEN HUNG UP BECAUSE I REALIZED THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY WITH A FEW MEN THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN CALL AND HARASS PEOPLE AND TRY TO SCAM THEM FOR THEIR MONEY. A WORD TO THE WISE, DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM AND FOR THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE NOT A REAL COMPANY, JUST A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT GOT TOGETHER AND DECIDED THEY WOULD WORK ON SCAMMING PEOPLE. OH, BY THE WAY, THEY ALSO STATED THAT NO ONE COULD STOP THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH DISNEY WORLD. I WONDER IF DISNEY WORLD IS AWARE OF THAT. THAT IS MY NEXT STEP, TO LET SOMEONE AT DISNEY KNOW WHAT THIS SO CALLED COMPANY IS DOING.

• Gi
      29th of Jul, 2011

Hi,

• Gi
      29th of Jul, 2011

A agent call me and i dont understand englis.He ask me my visa card and i tough it was just to see if i could do a travel. But now i receive me account and he (she) made a 505.59 charge that i don't whant cause i'm so afraid of plane i wont do the travel that i though as she said that i win. If i win a travel i don't have to paie nothing if i have to paie, sorry but i whant a refund cause i won't do the travel. PLease i'm a lonely parent and i don't have money to paie that . I whant it back charge on my credit card now. tanck you...If i win a travel whit out charge i will give it to a fried so don't take a charge on my card .